💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Gwen Stefani announces 5th album: 'Bouquet'

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Charmz

I really loved her first two albums and I won’t even listen to 1 song off this new one. I just feel like there is no soul on the packaging.

Katy and Gwen hosting dancing with soccer moms, new late night tv show on PBS

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• River

• Franch Toast

• doraemon

• buzzkill

Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Waiiiiit she released less albums than Gaga? Poor fans :brat:

With No Doubt, she has six albums, then three solo pop  albums, plus a solo Christmas album, for a total of ten albums plus the new one which makes 11. 

She/Her/Hers

SimonBaetens

Gwen I love you but did you have to make the cover yourself in Canva on your iPad?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 1

Franch Toast

I will always prefer No Doubt Gwen over solo Gwen any day, but that said, LAMB is a practically perfect pop album, and The Sweet Escape has some bangers. This Is What the Truth Feels Like has some songs I really like and some that are mid for me. I loved "Let Me Reintroduce Myself" but haven't enjoyed any of the other singles since. One of the new songs is dropping this week, so that should give us a taste of what the album will be like. I think she's going for a classic rock/yacht rock sound, so not country, but not dance pop either ("Purple Irises" is a likely indication of the direction). 

Edited to add: It looks like the writers involved with the album are not country, so a good sign. 

I'd love it if after this No Doubt got back in the studio together, or at the very least, toured Tragic Kingdom for the anniversary.  I'm wondering if she'll also do a small tour for the new album combined with LAMB's anniversary. 

Edited by Franch Toast
She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1

Madame Goo Goo
2 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Wouldn’t this be her 4th album or is she counting the Christmas album as an album?

You answered your own question, no?

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

princedeeblebleble

I wonder who in her team agreed thats a good cover in 2024? It looks so dated and just hard to look at :laughga: and the song titles:gum: the graphic design :wtfga: hope the fans Sonic a better artwork 🤞🏻 

Edited by princedeeblebleble

AMRer

Only liked a couple of Gwen solo songs but with No Doubt they simply created magic. And she is just gorgeous, so always up to see new stuff from her :heart:

• YAAAS 1

JgHaus78
7 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Something about that cover is giving Grindr. 

It’s the ads that come back after you delete them 

• LMAO 3

doraemon
7 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I will always prefer No Doubt Gwen over solo Gwen any day, but that said, LAMB is a practically perfect pop album, and The Sweet Escape has some bangers. This Is What the Truth Feels Like has some songs I really like and some that are mid for me. I loved "Let Me Reintroduce Myself" but haven't enjoyed any of the other singles since. One of the new songs is dropping this week, so that should give us a taste of what the album will be like. I think she's going for a classic rock/yacht rock sound, so not country, but not dance pop either ("Purple Irises" is a likely indication of the direction). 

Edited to add: It looks like the writers involved with the album are not country, so a good sign. 

I'd love it if after this No Doubt got back in the studio together, or at the very least, toured Tragic Kingdom for the anniversary.  I'm wondering if she'll also do a small tour for the new album combined with LAMB's anniversary. 

I love "Baby Don't Lie" by the way.

• YAAAS 1