❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

New JFAD trailer

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy
3 hours ago, robboadam said:

Out of interest, what did you think of the reviews? Did the negative ones feel completely off? Or could you see how it’s divisive?

2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Thank you for saying this, it’s restored my hype a little. 
How do you feel about the reviews? Would you disagree entirely then?

2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

but why supporting?:traumatica:

I disagree with most of the reviews since a lot of them pretend to compare this movie with the previous Joker, which is just a stupid way to review a film. On the other hand, I’ve read a lot of them whose critique is that Gaga deserved more screentime since she’s very very good. Choose how you want to take this, but I personally choose quality over quantity and when Gaga is on screen she’s just too good. She’s phenomenal. Also, I think she has good screentime. I don’t even give a sh*t if she’s lead or supporting, I just enjoyed the movie and her screentime. If I didn’t know about this lead/supporting drama, I would think she’s lead. The only issue with the film is that it should be longer in my opinion. It makes you wish that things would evolve more. On the other hand, the film is a true piece of visual and musical art and it’s pretty obvious even from the trailers. Just look at the colors, the directorial choices, everything. Trust me you are going to love it :heart:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

There's a bottom line with this woman. Every time I hear her sing I'm reminded just why tf I'm here.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

HELP WHY WASN’T THIS THE OFFICIAL??

It’s the best trailer and those vocals are not even fair!

:thriller::flippy::air:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • Thanks 2

King of the Fall

The visuals are stunning

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Takox said:

Best Soundtrack oscar locked in

It has to be all original songs, doesn’t it?