Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga is the maele Michael Jackson NOT Madonna

dit

Featured Posts

Stevo

The only things I find Gaga took influence from Madonna was using catholic imagery and themes, sexual liberation, music videos as an art form, and conceptual stage performance (she arguably pioneered this with her blond ambition tour). 

Lady Gaga has then diverged from the Madonna influence, but you can't deny the influence was there in the beginnings; it's just unavoidable with every pop star that came after Madonna. 

But back to the topic, I don't think she resembles MJ at all. I think she's much more versatile than him as an artist and singer. LG can't reach MJ's level of fame for sure though.

Edited by Stevo

M i K E Y

I‘m a fan of both. To me they do have similarities but are two different artists. Talentwise and commercial wise 

julz

music video applause GIF by Lady Gaga

In Applause, when Gaga is in this getup doing the MJ moves... it was so badass. Is that right, were those MJ moves?

Smother Em Eh

As a big fan of both, Michael is in a special lane of his own. I LOVE Gaga but come on MJ is on a different level. 

Edited by Smother Em Eh
Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Economy

TBH Gagas career resembles Chers more at this point than Madonna (tho Gaga may have slightly more music success overall)

AndiGaga
26 minutes ago, Economy said:

TBH Gagas career resembles Chers more at this point than Madonna (tho Gaga may have slightly more music success overall)

A lot of more music success. I LOVE Cher, but how many HUGE hits does she have? Like 5? Gaga has 10+ easily