Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

New Joker / Harley teaser for Entertainment Weekly

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• monketsharona changed the title to New Joker / Harley teaser for Entertainment Weekly
thierryrreiht

But where is the promo? More clips and teasers won't do it. Since tickets went on sale last week, there's been no push, and the lukewarm critics sparked doubts in the enthusiasm. In the biggest theatre in my city, the early access (Sept. 30th) IMAX is about 70% full, but the Oct. 4 official release has only 10 seats TAKEN. I really thought they were going Barbie mode to go all out on the promo, but it's been awfully quiet. 

As Gaga fans we were like "all of September will be solely Joker promo, with interviews etc" but since the premiere, already almost 2 weeks ago, there hasn't been a lot of push. 

I'm worried now about the potential flop. 

• Like 7

Red

A C T R E S S 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Locke
6 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

But where is the promo? More clips and teasers won't do it. Since tickets went on sale last week, there's been no push, and the lukewarm critics sparked doubts in the enthusiasm. In the biggest theatre in my city, the early access (Sept. 30th) IMAX is about 70% full, but the Oct. 4 official release has only 10 seats TAKEN. I really thought they were going Barbie mode to go all out on the promo, but it's been awfully quiet. 

As Gaga fans we were like "all of September will be solely Joker promo, with interviews etc" but since the premiere, already almost 2 weeks ago, there hasn't been a lot of push. 

I'm worried now about the potential flop. 

I dont think WB is letting this one flop so easily. What happened to many films in the past is that they faced sky-high expectations after receiving rave critics reviews at the premiere. However, when the film was out and the people found it not 'as great as it was promoted', the expectation and the frontloaded campaign itself killed the film. Sometimes this also applies to the Oscar campaign. I feel like (or I hope!) that they are being smart and patient this time. 

mamo

inb4 " you can do anything you want, you're joker" are the only words Gaga says in the film :icant:

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • LMAO 8

Reality

Does she not blink as Harley? :selena: I don't think she blinked at all here or in the previous clip :giveup: Honestly, I'd love it if she made that character choice

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Does she not blink as Harley? 

"You can do anything you want, you're blinky"

• LMAO 4