đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Diddy Taken Into Federal Custody in New York

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Joshie S

I hope all of his victims get justice. My thoughts go out to them.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 4

Guillaume Hamon

"Just a couple hours before Diddy got busted, he was confidently strolling around NYC with his son King Combs. He even stopped to greet some fans and take selfies."

The shameless behavior after he was proven to be a monster... He deserves jail so bad!

• Thanks 1

Forlorn
31 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The shameless behavior after he was proven to be a monster... He deserves jail so bad!

He still has fans? ......

• Thanks 2

faysalaaa

Could he have traveled and escaped before all this happened? or is he not allow to travel?

Bronco
4 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Could he have traveled and escaped before all this happened? or is he not allow to travel?

When the investigation started earlier this year he tried to leave the country and they stopped him at the time. So I assume he's on an international travel ban 

• Like 1

Teletubby

After months of accusations of sexual misconduct and other allegations, Sean “Diddy” Combs was charged Tuesday on three counts: racketeering conspiracy; sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion; and transportation to engage in prostitution, according to legal documents.

He is expected to appear before a judge Tuesday morning, where the charges will be read.

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

After months of accusations of sexual misconduct and other allegations, Sean “Diddy” Combs was charged Tuesday on three counts: racketeering conspiracy; sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion; and transportation to engage in prostitution, according to legal documents.

He is expected to appear before a judge Tuesday morning, where the charges will be read.

What disgusts me is that for one caught you must have plenty still doing it. Them being exposed is the exception since they silence everyone with fear.

Diddy had kid Cudi's car blown for dating Cassie according to her plaint... That's literally mafia methods.

:saladga:

Edited by Guillaume Hamon