Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Chappell Roan hopes she won't win Grammy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bowlsofbrett
1 minute ago, NewYorkGirl said:

No, really, because why are there members in here writing short essays about something a celebrity said that has no effect on their lives whatsoever. I’d get it if it were a political stance or something, but it’s just an award that doesn’t measure up to anything in the grand scheme of things. 

Right? Call me when she’s done something completely unforgivable. I don’t need my pop stars to always be squeaky clean PR machines. I find it refreshing that she just lets it out. Like I said, until she’s doing something absolutely terrible I’m gonna continue to bop to her music. 

• Thanks 2

Bronco
5 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I'd say Doja has voiced the same sentiment. I agree though, people don't want to come to terms with the fact that pop stars truthfully don't have a great attitude towards some "fans". 

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/doja-cat-debunks-claims-hates-her-fans-apple-music-interview-1235557915/amp/

Yeah and Doja got/gets the same "omg why are they so ungrateful" narrative whenever she speaks out tbf