celeb

Chappell Roan hopes she won't win Grammy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

Some of you tried to convince us she was like Gaga. Gaga always loved and appreciated everyone instead of being a complain box. There are artist who are trying so hard to get what she has. Its very annoying and ungrateful behaviour.

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Like 3

Vengaboy
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

You're a smartass aren't you? Here's a medal!
video game winner GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Hahahaha omg THANKS!! I’m gonna pretend it was a Grammy <3

• LMAO 1

Vengaboy
20 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know when someone's full of scheiße and this girl definitely is.

I know you guys will agree with me one day. Now it's probably too soon, but I'm always right

You seem charming. 

• Like 1

DoremonLove
59 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

y’all are so mad about this girl hating fame, meanwhile Gaga has hated being famous for basically her entire career and continues to openly support chapell’s disdain for it. make it make sense :icant:

Gaga hates the negative psrt of fame despite the ungratefulness tht little monsters show Gaga never was complaining abt her fans. And most importantly when she debuted she was extremely grateful to her fans to the point she didnt care if the general public didnt support her. On contrary this woman is just plain complain box abt everything. 

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Like 5

southpaw773
28 minutes ago, Whigney Houstan said:

She in fact, does not live for the fame.

They love good luck babe and the fame, even though it causes her pain 

• LMAO 1

Elohim

She is the definition of privilege.

Also funny to see that when Doja acted with attitude  as part of her Scarlet roll out everyone cancelled her, but when this girl acting like a brat everyone protecting her, I don’t get it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

princedeeblebleble

CR: I don't want fame and awards :cryga:

Also CR: *cancels tour dates last minute, letting fans down so she can be at the VMA, a big promo gig* ugh fame sucks maaan :trollga:

Like I get her, as an f list local artist I loathe giving interviews, attention from strangers and press ****, but thats why I do shows once in a blue moon and then disappear to focus on my regular job and playing video games haha

Edited by princedeeblebleble
  • Like 3

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

CR: I don't want fame and awards :cryga:

Also CR: *cancels tour dates last minute, letting fans down so she can be at the VMA, a big promo gig* ugh fame sucks maaan :trollga:

That's ridoculous assumption, since  the cancelled dates are supposed to happen way  AFTER the VMA, like a week or so after. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's ridoculous assumption, since  the cancelled dates are supposed to happen way  AFTER the VMA, like a week or so after. 

She cancelled Paris and Amsterdam less than a week before the shows and rescheduled Berlin 2 days before the actual show...

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Nycboy

A huge part of Gaga’s appeal as a rising popstar was her obsession with fame. You could feel how badly she wanted it, and as a fan, you wanted to come along with her for the ride. Why? Because it was genuinely fun and exciting. Gaga was an underdog, and as fans we felt like we were helping to make HER dreams come true. And when she reached new peaks, it felt soooo deserved. Let’s not forget her first 2 albums were about fame. 

On the other hand, Chappell couldn’t care less about being famous, she is very negative about fame, she doesn’t want to have a connection with her fans…so it’s like why even be a fan? I might listen to some of her music but I don’t call myself a “fan” of her as a person and I have no desire to see her in concert 

princedeeblebleble
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The vmas were after the dates? So the 3rd and 9th September ones she canceled to rehearse, which she even posted about 😅 

Westerosi

I love her music and the way she manifested her career but she needs to let go of this insecurity; referring to her dream job as a "project" in the event it gets "snatched" away from her.

If she doesn't stop to smell the roses then and only then will it be all for nothing. 

Gaga gave her her number. She should call her.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Babel

An artist not caring about meaningless awards? Nice! Although this wont be well received on stan world.

SevenWonder

I really like Roan and, of course, she has every right to express herself and her relationship to fame in any way she sees fit. Her words don't make me like her or her music any less. Not at all. I actually respect it. 

However, I was much more enamored with Gaga's relationship to fame. It was a toxic poison to her, but one she couldn't resist ingesting. I thought that was so cool back in the day. 

It was simply more fun to a fan of the way Gaga spoke of fame than someone who complains about it. For me anyway. 

• Like 1

chromaticainmyhead

Idk "lmao" me all you want but having artists starting to speak up from the beginning is actually such an upgrade. She's stated in podcast about how important it is for her to prioritize her mental health and the safety of her friends and family and how so many people are successful bc they are not prioritizing their own private well being. Her neglecting the Grammys might be a provocative thing to do but on the long run it means she doesn't really care about awards too much and honestly, that's the tea anyways. Are you here for the music or for the bling, so many of you have been asking Gaga and now when someone new and (near to Gagas artistry) is emerging you are so quick to put her in a box of negativity just to not deal with her instead of lifting her up and giving her more time to actually develop her own artistic blue print idk it seems to me that there is more to be damaged than done good if you are so quick to throw her in the pin

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2