Jump to content
politics

Elon calls for Kamala assassination attempts


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine

He has deleted the post:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/09/16/musk-posts-then-deletes-no-one-is-even-trying-to-assassinate-bidenkamala/

Musk reshared a post Sunday night asking why people want to kill Donald Trump and wrote: “And no one is even trying to assassinate Biden/Kamala,” followed by the thinking face emoji.

The post immediately faced blowback from X users, but the billionaire—who has endorsed Trump—appeared to double down, responding with a “hundred points” emoji to a reply saying: “Trump threatens the machine. Biden/Kamala are the machine.”

Responding to another user who asked him to reconsider the post, saying “We need to unite,” Musk wrote: “No one has even tried to do so is the point I’m making and no one will.”

A few hours later, Musk responded to a follower asking him to reword his post because people were “misinterpreting your obvious intent” by saying: “Fair enough…I don’t want to do what they have done, even in jest.”

After taking down the post, Musk appeared to suggest it was a joke, saying: “One lesson I’ve learned is that just because I say something to a group and they laugh doesn’t mean it’s going to be all that hilarious as a post on X.”

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chlorine said:

He has deleted the post:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/09/16/musk-posts-then-deletes-no-one-is-even-trying-to-assassinate-bidenkamala/

Musk reshared a post Sunday night asking why people want to kill Donald Trump and wrote: “And no one is even trying to assassinate Biden/Kamala,” followed by the thinking face emoji.

The post immediately faced blowback from X users, but the billionaire—who has endorsed Trump—appeared to double down, responding with a “hundred points” emoji to a reply saying: “Trump threatens the machine. Biden/Kamala are the machine.”

Responding to another user who asked him to reconsider the post, saying “We need to unite,” Musk wrote: “No one has even tried to do so is the point I’m making and no one will.”

A few hours later, Musk responded to a follower asking him to reword his post because people were “misinterpreting your obvious intent” by saying: “Fair enough…I don’t want to do what they have done, even in jest.”

After taking down the post, Musk appeared to suggest it was a joke, saying: “One lesson I’ve learned is that just because I say something to a group and they laugh doesn’t mean it’s going to be all that hilarious as a post on X.”

He should've pulled a card from PR Queen Rita Ora's playbook and pretended he was hacked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps
9 minutes ago, bionic said:

He should've pulled a card from PR Queen Rita Ora's playbook and pretended he was hacked.

BITCH! not that :lmao:mess..... im dead :nooo:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hydrangea
1 hour ago, bionic said:

He should've pulled a card from PR Queen Rita Ora's playbook and pretended he was hacked.

I will not be releasing death threats/calls to assassinations until I am ready! :huntyga:

Looking down at my $t loser misery
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa

Is he saying its a conspiracy that nobody is trying to kill biden? I did not read it as him calling for violence against Biden

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
5 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

@Economy

Help...

I mean what? :enigma:

 

I hate Elon too but what can i do?

 

Also I wasnt gonna say anything but since i was tagged, i do find the title slightly misleading. He didnt exactly call for her assassanation...

 

To me that sounds more like right wing frustration that Trump got death threats (probably from the left in his mind) but none of the conservatives tried to kill Kamala or Biden

 

Like to me it sounds more like an assertion of something to make a point (regardless of how wrong it may be) than it does him actually calling for an assassination

 

In fact to me it seems rather obvious but jumping to conclusions is more fun cuz its more dramatic and it gives ppl an oppurtunity to hate on elon :toofunny:

 

This is why i hate how polarized politics has become. No one tries to actually be objective.

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

I will not be releasing death threats/calls to assassinations until I am ready! :huntyga:

me waiting for the LG7 streaming figures

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chlorine
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean what? :enigma:

 

I hate Elon too but what can i do?

 

Also I wasnt gonna say anything but since i was tagged, i do find the title slightly misleading. He didnt exactly call for her assassanation...

 

To me that sounds more like right wing frustration that Trump got death threats (probably from the left in his mind) but none of the conservatives tried to kill Kamala or Biden

 

Like to me it sounds more like an assertion of something to make a point (regardless of how wrong it may be) than it does him actually calling for an assassination

 

In fact to me it seems rather obvious but jumping to conclusions is more fun cuz its more dramatic and it gives ppl an oppurtunity to hate on elon :toofunny:

 

This is why i hate how polarized politics has become. No one tries to actually be objective.

Both of the would-be assassins were trump voters. MAGA attracts deranged and violent people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean what? :enigma:

 

I hate Elon too but what can i do?

 

Also I wasnt gonna say anything but since i was tagged, i do find the title slightly misleading. He didnt exactly call for her assassanation...

 

To me that sounds more like right wing frustration that Trump got death threats (probably from the left in his mind) but none of the conservatives tried to kill Kamala or Biden

 

Like to me it sounds more like an assertion of something to make a point (regardless of how wrong it may be) than it does him actually calling for an assassination

 

In fact to me it seems rather obvious but jumping to conclusions is more fun cuz its more dramatic and it gives ppl an oppurtunity to hate on elon :toofunny:

 

This is why i hate how polarized politics has become. No one tries to actually be objective.

All it takes is one mentally ill person to read his post and act on it. He is not as mindful in his words and actions as he should be. And, we're all intelligent here, we can all see it's a populist ploy to manipulate 'the masses' into thinking there's some sort of Democratic ploy to get rid of Trump, taking advantage of people with childhood trauma issues who believe Pizzagate and shite like that. I do agree the title of the thread overblows the tweet, but I definitely think outrage in this case is justified

Availability is not weakness
Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
40 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

Both of the would-be assassins were trump voters. MAGA attracts deranged and violent people. 

If u read carefully what I wrote, I never implied otherwise.

 

I said in his mind. It totally makes sense theyd be right wing as they are the gun supporters and that tend to act out like this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...