💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Gaga to tour in 2025

Noah

Featured Posts

Siena

Oh I'm SO READY!!!! My only wish is that her stage is more stadium friendly. I was lucky to have GA for all of the Chromatica Ball shows I went to, but I could tell if you were seated the box stage wasn't the best viewing. 

• Like 2

Monet
14 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

and CBT only had 20 dates because it was for a 3 year old album that only had one big hit and whose promo campaign was extremely short so interest was going to be a lot lower. If the pandemic hadn't happened, she would've totally toured that album as extensively as she could in the same year of release. 

I don't think that the GP cares that much if a tour is for an recent album or for a 2 year old album. Gaga and her talent is the selling point of those shows, not Chromatica.

• Like 1

chewing on pearls

relatively minimal stage design has been in trend since Gaga performed the CBT – hoping on the next tour she sets the trend back to a more maximalist stage approach

but I mean she could perform in sneakers and a hoodie on a soapbox and I'd be hyped lmao