rumor

Gaga to tour in 2025

Noah

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

I have no doubt that she would tour in 2025, and I bet the tickets will go on sale shortly after the album preorder, to drive sales by offering a presale code.

I am with the sentiment here that stadium shows are insufferable, but they don’t have to be. Live Nation just needs to sell fewer VIP packages to make it worthwhile for the fans paying the $.

LN sold thousands of early entry GC tickets for the Chromatica Ball. We queued at around 10am for Paris and were still a good 15-20 rows back.

P!nk’s early entry packages are capped at 350 per show, almost guaranteed barricade spot no matter when you queue.

Economy
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

Idk… Gaga and her team seem pretty hungry this time around. I even remember executives saying Chromatica was supposed to have one of the best album roll outs ever but obviously Covid cut it short. They probably didn’t insist with the tour being bigger because of that. I think DWAS was a taste of their committment to expand Gaga’s stardom and they will deliver a massive era with LG7, tour wise too.

Lets hope so. But executives always exagerate just like so far it appears they exagerated DWAS promo

Ill take it with a grain if salt till i see it. But hoping for the best!

StarstruckIllusion

“No more stadiums”

she’s too big for that. She’s not gonna do 200 arena shows because it’ll break her body again, and if she did arena shows the ticket prices would be in the thousands - and yall would complain even harder 

Sorry, the arena era is just over and never coming back 

• Thanks 8

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

“No more stadiums”

she’s too big for that. She’s not gonna do 200 arena shows because it’ll break her body again, and if she did arena shows the ticket prices would be in the thousands - and yall would complain even harder 

Sorry, the arena era is just over and never coming back 

Teen want NFL stadiums. :ally:

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
37 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

LN sold thousands of early entry GC tickets for the Chromatica Ball. We queued at around 10am for Paris and were still a good 15-20 rows back

Yup, it was exhausting. I went there at 8AM and I was like 10th row. For arenas Ive showed up at 2PM and Ive gotten 2nd row :messga:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It’s great that she can fill stadiums, but I hated the experience. I’m 6”3 and I could barely see a thing.
Arenas are so much better imo. 
(I’ll still try to get tickets regardless of what happens)

6'3?

Debby Ryan GIF

• LMAO 1

Dadru

I’m hoping this will be the tour I get to attend multiple dates, it wasn’t meant to be with Chromatica Ball, gonna start saving up now :firega:

southpaw773
3 hours ago, Noah said:

https://x.com/gaganotify/status/1835352860944744804

"According to an insider who correctly predicted all the details of Adele's residency in Munich, Live Nation is planning the biggest tour of Lady Gaga's career for 2025. "Negotiations with major stadiums have already begun, and they want something monumental, around 50 dates worldwide. The 'Chromatica Ball' was just a test run for what Gaga truly wants to achieve in terms of global shows.""

Oh please come to Seattle 

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, Jackaroo said:

She needs to hire The Weeknd’s stage production company and create a decent stadium stage without a roof. 

To be fair every artists’ first stadium tour has poor stage production. (1989 world tour had a similar one, Beyoncé too, Gaga too). It’s the same pattern, and then they all go big when they know stadiums gonna be filled 

Edited by Tinnitus15

Jarvin
1 hour ago, spicemuncher said:

I have no doubt that she would tour in 2025, and I bet the tickets will go on sale shortly after the album preorder, to drive sales by offering a presale code.

I am with the sentiment here that stadium shows are insufferable, but they don’t have to be. Live Nation just needs to sell fewer VIP packages to make it worthwhile for the fans paying the $.

LN sold thousands of early entry GC tickets for the Chromatica Ball. We queued at around 10am for Paris and were still a good 15-20 rows back.

P!nk’s early entry packages are capped at 350 per show, almost guaranteed barricade spot no matter when you queue.

Omg this. I happened to be at the barricade but the amount of people with GC EE was not okay. I was worried 

• Like 1

Jackaroo
56 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

To be fair every artists’ first stadium tour has poor stage production. (1989 world tour had a similar one, Beyoncé too, Gaga too). It’s the same pattern, and then they all go big when they know stadiums gonna be filled 

Gaga used to be so good at making a stage look expensive even with a budget e.g. monster ball 1.0 and artrave. BTW stage was also iconic for her stadium tour history book. I really hope they will be more ambitious this time round. 

Edited by Jackaroo

SpadesToStart

My prediction: she’s gonna tour LG7 after awards season ends, then she’s gonna disappear to get married and have a baby. 50% chance she shows up to the Grammys in Feb 2026 with a baby bump.

Lextyr97

50 is certainly feasible and a sweet spot if she spreads it out accordingly. I’m assuming she’ll try to do multiple dates at one venue which will also help a ton with her health. Hoping for the best! I think 30-35 would be best for her. We’ll see! And Gaga… PLEASE. NO. BASE. BALL. STADIUMS. 

Reality

This isn't really a surprise though, is it? The album's coming out (relatively :selena:) soon, so of course she was going to tour it next year. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all/mostly stadiums and tbh, I wouldn't have a problem with it if it were that case. I think what's more important are the cities she goes to.

🃏🖤👹

GerMonsterNotta

Ya I think it will be stadiums 

nowhere near as many dates as as BTWB but more than CBT, but more global regions. Hopefully Michael can travel with her…. This would be awesome