i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Controversiaga

well-hello.gif

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

HelloHangoverz

They must have thought the VMAs would be some sort of reset for the era or something. That's why they came out swinging for Dr Luke thinking he was in the clear :nooo: But the flop continues

duck-smoking-icegif-4.gif

Edited by HelloHangoverz
`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';
  • Like 3

Juanlittlem

Its wild 'cause #200 on Global is 1.35M streams and 363k on US, so this means the numbers are lower than that :deadbanana:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Shyane

Do we have her first day stream number?

PS WW charted one day on global spotify I remember.

Caothan Mcbride

I think we need to stop posting anything like this it draws negativity onto this platform and we’re not about that I notice how different little monsters and katycats are ok twitter , remember that katy is a human with feelings that is probably finding it difficult atm , but nonetheless it’s her own fault for her choices I hope she learns from this 

• LMAO 1

South Blonde

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

NATAH
9 minutes ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

I think we need to stop posting anything like this it draws negativity onto this platform and we’re not about that I notice how different little monsters and katycats are ok twitter , remember that katy is a human with feelings that is probably finding it difficult atm , but nonetheless it’s her own fault for her choices I hope she learns from this 

it's a pop culture forum, big names always have their numbers posted and discussed here :shrug:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Guillaume Hamon
22 minutes ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

But on top of working with luke she's pandering to queer folks yet erasing us from her MV when she needs to go pander to more conservative zones... While serving some "lesbian fantasy for straight dudes" at these VMAS... After making it big with a song about kissing a girl... When she was initially "launched" by a tune made of gay clichés. Like homosexuality was her edginess machine or something...  :saladga: She really exploited us homos of all genders in every ****ing way. 😆 

I understand Gaga struggling to find empathy for her. 😂 😂

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3