đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

life

Gaga Confirms The Facebook Hate Group Was Real

RAMROD

Featured Posts

dit

Ok this true for people with talento but for ppl like me? Omg not true :messga:

this advice is not so good for ppl like meh. I was literally thinking I was like Celine Dion level vocalist and delusional thinking I’m going to be a big divo who brings the vocals back to the pop culture…then I woke up :rip:sometimes its good to hear ppl saying to u “no stop” “girl shut up it’s 4am and u sound like whale” :cryga:

• LMAO 4

CyanDante

I feel like people have grown even worse now especially on social media.

An Indian teen boy killed himself because of the homophobic and nastiest comments he would get on his makeup tutorials. And the even sadder part is, people were still mocking and bullying him even after he died, showing no remorse whatsoever.

People literally feel they can say or write whatever they want on the name of being 'dank'.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Sad 5

Aglaya
57 minutes ago, bionic said:

Just look at any Katy thread on this website lol

Please :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: y'all be saying anything at this point

could mean anything
  • Thanks 2

Reject False Icons

I thought it was disproven cause someone said Facebook groups were added after 2005 

anyways “it’s just that I prefer remember them in an artistic way” if it’s a lie, it doesn’t matter, she always wanted young people to pursue their dreams 

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Red said:

Because for anyone with decency it sounds a bit over the top to create a whole ass facebook group to hate on a specific anonymous person however after growing up and seeing the evil in this world, I now think it's very believable

At the time it was quite common to create FB groups for random things and use them as a private chatroom of shorts. Cause texting back then was slow and expensive. And FB was accessible at college.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2

Ashley

That breaks my heart that even when she got to college she didn’t escape bullying, since usually by then people are a bit more mature. But I’m sure being in Tisch her classmates were threatened and jealous by her talent.

• Like 1

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Red said:

Because for anyone with decency it sounds a bit over the top to create a whole ass facebook group to hate on a specific anonymous person however after growing up and seeing the evil in this world, I now think it's very believable

As I’ve been bullied myself & have seen people being heavily bullied, I never even thought about the FB group being fake. That thought never even crossed my mind tbh :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Sad 2

Cameltoe Chariot

As an ancient monster who lived through the rise and fall of Facebook, there was a period where people made groups on there for sh*t like this ALL THE TIME. I know it seems over the top or hard to believe now, but Facebook was basically the only major social media platform back then and we used it for joke/snark groups like this, to organize and invite people to parties and events... and it was all VERY unmoderated.

• Like 3

Nessun Dorma
37 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I don’t understand the mention but thanks for sharing :holdmyhand:

The other day you said the group was fake. Sorry if my mention was too subliminal lol :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

Lucas
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Just look at any Katy thread on this website lol

Not comparable when Katy is working with rapists and she's a bully herself.

• Like 3

A Very Gaga Holida
2 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

The other day you said the group was fake. Sorry if my mention was too subliminal lol :holdmyhand:

Oh yeah don’t worry, I remember, it’s alright :ladyhaha: I meant that the FB group Gaga reacted to was created in 2009 after she mentioned the original one in the media, the original one doesn’t exist anymore, some fans noticed it years ago :holdmyhand: she got fooled :brat: 

Nessun Dorma
33 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Oh yeah don’t worry, I remember, it’s alright :ladyhaha: I meant that the FB group Gaga reacted to was created in 2009 after she mentioned the original one in the media, the original one doesn’t exist anymore, some fans noticed it years ago :holdmyhand: she got fooled :brat: 

Thanks! But wait she mentioned this group back in 2009?? I wasn’t aware of that! I thought this was the first time she acknowledged its existence!