Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new video

Katy Perry ft. Doechii - 'I'm His, He's Mine'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

This song could have had so much potential. Why sample an iconic song if you’re not going to sample it properly? Dr. Luke should have learned his lesson after Alone 1.0 ft Nicki Minaj. 

It sounds like a fanmade Ai song. Nobody is doing themselves any favors this era. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shyane

After 7 hours, its Youtube views is less 500k currently. I'm estimating less than 2M for the first 24 hours.

The song is not bad though, in my opinion, just not the kind of song that will go big.

hieronymus
23 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Ahhhhh! SouthernASMR Sounds! I LOVE HER

Edited by hieronymus
  • Love 1

JgHaus78

Maybe it’s bc I just saw the music video FKA twigs just dropped but this is not it honey, keep that change. 

• Like 1

GagaGame
9 hours ago, eksistents said:

which I really don’t care about

Ew

moanster balls thoung
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Freud said:

She should have used Gorgeous or Gimme, Gimme - or even Double Trouble Nirvana. This song aint it.

These single choices are choices. 

How would you know if those songs are any good? Did you listen to them in full somehow?

GagaGame
4 hours ago, VTV said:

it sounds like DTI background music

now don't insult the DTI ost like that

moanster balls thoung
  • LMAO 1

SimonBaetens

She should serve jail time for this sample omfg. I’d rather listen to the Tortured Poets Department than to this pile of garbage.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 4

Agunimon

There's like 8 writers for this song that has about 20 unique lines of lyrics before repeating 4 times. 

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
9 hours ago, eksistents said:

Casual fan and setting aside this whole Dr. Luke situation (which I really don’t care about)… the hate and shade she’s getting is actually insane. Maybe leave the woman alone and focus on music you actually enjoy. :saladga:

The song’s basic but a bop nonetheless. Wouldn’t mind at all if this comes on in a gay bar. :sweat: I hope she’s not bothered and continues living her best life.

Maybe if you were here for anything other than defending her you would have seen the support she got during Smile and how people were excited for new music from her before they found out she was propping up a r@pist. People genuinely wanted the best for her and thought a lot of her newer music was slept on and then she announced she was working with Luke. She still defends Luke. Her A&R defends Luke. Influential people who force themselves on other people deserve to be in jail, not hide behind a washed up D-Lister with a face faker than their personality. Kesha was barely a legal adult, still a child developmentally, when she went through what she did and you don't care because it's not convenient to you. Maybe you should listen to some of Katy's songs some more and see how you and her connect to those lyrics. Because at this point nothing about Firework, Roar, or any of her other "anthems" ring true anymore, do they?

• Like 3

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

There's like 8 writers for this song that has about 20 unique lines of lyrics before repeating 4 times. 

most of them are credited for melody, not lyrics