Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
performance

Katy Perry - Video Vanguard Performance | 2024 VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

weed

It was great

I recognized at least 1 dancer from drag race, the bald man w a mustache, so fine

• LMAO 1

NATAH

lifetimes being awkwardly stuck onto the end was a huge mistake, the way it showcased her rapid decline in song writing compared to her hits :lmao:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

FFXIV WhiteMage

As much as I hate her recent music, I cannot deny that she has some of the best pop songs. 

Great performance as well. 

Blackout19
1 hour ago, QueenChromatix said:

Shakira is a trash

ohh.. please

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

Juanlittlem

MTV naming the video "performs Roar" when she doesnt :deadbanana:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Thanks 1

Stephen

The lip syncing is good, she know what to do, the camera man was prepared to avoid close ups during the ballad section, she knows how to eat the mic, the pre-recorded vocals aren't too impressive which is smart, it's believable. She could have hit of all this live with less movement but that's what made it exciting so I say, good decision. Production was great. Lots of people in the comments actually believe it was live so congrats to her + the team :vegas:

Drag Race Yes GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 2

julz

Great performance! Like the acrobatics so much! Roar is where?!?!

Thinking of You should be there.... i think people started really noticing her becauss of that song. 

Lifetimes is a bop for me really, but not a good closing song for Vanguard i think. It should be Roar or Never Really Over....because say what we want but i think she will never really be over. 

My only concern is her winning that Iconic performance...

Didymus

Erm this was a total surprise serve, I am so gagged :lmao:

Incredibly put together and performed, wow. Firework was a bit of a letdown but it was also kinda interesting to not have it be this big stage spectacular as it usually is. The new songs, though bland, were well integrated, her speech was iconic,...

You did that, Katy. You did that.

moonsago

Why are some people here being so picky and negative? This was honestly great, we don’t get many performances like this one anymore. 

• Like 3

Hyperobject

she killed it, not gonna lie.

damn, this performance reminded how fun pop music was back in 2010… Gaga, Rihanna, Katy and Bey put the bar so high it’s almost impossible for anyone to put up a show as good as theirs during their prime. pop fans who didn’t get to live through early 2010s have missed a lot! 

• Like 3

SimonBaetens

It was okay

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Vengaboy

Despite everything that's happened since her new era started I'm happy this went well for her. She absolutely aced that performance and showed that she is a hell of an entertainer. Vocals were on point and she's got a catalogue of hits worthy the recognition (let's pretend the bs award for Most Iconic Performance didn't happen).

Well done Katherine! :vegas:

Edit: Oh perhaps she wasn't singing live. That's a shame. But oh well it was fun still.

Edited by Vengaboy
  • Like 1