Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Chappell Roan tells off a photographer

Teletubby

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

Yes, but why does the guy shout 'shut the **** up' in the first place? 

And I dont think it was directed at her, its just how the crowded photography area is

• Like 2

Edonis
Just now, Butters Stotch said:

Read my edited post :saladga: sorry, didn't mean to sound like an asshole though I see I actually did. I was just asking!! 

don't worry! I edited mine too lmao :brat:

• Love 1

alsemanche
1 minute ago, faysalaaa said:

Look at how her dress reveal was so bad because the people working with her seem anxious around her, and she seems pissed off:

The reveal looks just fine and obviously they're anxious, it's her first award show ever and she's suddenly a huge name. Y'all really need to stop trying to find anything to criticize her for, especially after she detailed what happened to her and her family because of stalkers and harassers just a few days ago. It's getting really strange.

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I saw a longer clip, and before any of this, some guy seems to yell "SHUT THE **** UP!" at her, so it's not just some random outburst from her. 

"SHUT THE **** UP!" wasn't to her  but to another photographer. There were many photographers shouting, asking her to pose, turning around, etc. as it's always on the red carpet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Butters Stotch
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

He literally yelled "shut the **** up" at her 

Thank you. Already edited my post, sorry!! :traumatica: Stop coming for me!!

Edited by Butters Stotch
FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Batwings
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

"SHUT THE **** UP!" wasn't to her  but to another photographer. There were many photographers shouting, asking her to pose, turning around, etc. as it's always on the red carpet.

Ah, OK. It was difficult to determine from the video I saw. 

faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The reveal looks just fine and obviously they're anxious, it's her first award show ever and she's suddenly a huge name. Y'all really need to stop trying to find anything to criticize her for, especially after she detailed what happened to her and her family because of stalkers and harassers just a few days ago. It's getting really strange.

But I did support everything she did with her fans, but adding todays behavior to that story makes me wonder. Specially that this is a public event, not her private life.

• LMAO 1

RebeldeFaith

I liked the outfit more before the reveal. :traumatica: She was giving Florence so much.

Something something idk
  • Like 1

elijahfan

Not crazy about the outfit, and not liking the attitude… might not be the night we assumed this would be for her.

• Like 5

King of the Fall

It's not even clear that was directed at Chappell, she is testy af and not built for fame in my opinion

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion
42 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I saw a longer clip, and before any of this, some guy seems to yell "SHUT THE **** UP!" at her, so it's not just some random outburst from her. 

Well thanks @Teletubby for misleading us all and teleporting us to mars ig :huntyga: