Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Joker London premiere confirmed for 25th Sept

Emily

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Emily said:

Anyone know how we find out how to attend the premiere? For ASIB you just turned up and got a wristband, I can't see anywhere how to attend ?

You need to aply here

https://rsvp.zkipster.com/_ongr5

or down here for accesible

https://rsvp.zkipster.com/_rx8dx

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

14 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

You need to aply here

https://rsvp.zkipster.com/_ongr5

or down here for accesible

https://rsvp.zkipster.com/_rx8dx

I've already done that but usually for premieres at Leicester square you just turn up and they give you a wrist band? Do we know that won't be happening or something? Warner brothers or Odeon havnt actually officially said anything about the premiere and how you can attend 🤔

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Emily said:

I've already done that but usually for premieres at Leicester square you just turn up and they give you a wrist band? Do we know that won't be happening or something? Warner brothers or Odeon havnt actually officially said anything about the premiere and how you can attend 🤔

No idea tbh, Ive never attended any premiere so I cant help you with that, you can always try that if its close enough!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Love 1

ARTPOPKISS
On 9/11/2024 at 7:30 PM, NATAH said:

i can't cus i don't get paid :alsemanche:

Sell smth :vegas:

F@ggotry at its finest

4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

No idea tbh, Ive never attended any premiere so I cant help you with that, you can always try that if its close enough!

Yeah luckily I'm in London so I'll just go and see and if not then I'll just loiter around for Gaga 

• Love 1

RAMROD

Happy CAMPing, London Monsters :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 9/14/2024 at 3:09 PM, Juanlittlem said:

No idea tbh, Ive never attended any premiere so I cant help you with that, you can always try

Anyone heard anything about the ballot winners yet? Nothing on twitter so I'm guessing no ones had an email yet? (Ignore the quoted reply, I can't get rid of it for some reason 👵🏼)

juicyjuicy

Ah, I live in London and it's my birthday! But I missed the boat to apply for tickets sadly. I am seeing the film on 5th Oct though.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, juicyjuicy said:

Ah, I live in London and it's my birthday! But I missed the boat to apply for tickets sadly. I am seeing the film on 5th Oct though.

That would have been such a good birthday present! Im sure only a few lucky people will actually win though so I wouldn't worry too much about missing it. I wonder if she will be back next year anyway?

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, Emily said:

Anyone heard anything about the ballot winners yet? Nothing on twitter so I'm guessing no ones had an email yet? (Ignore the quoted reply, I can't get rid of it for some reason 👵🏼)

Theyve been selected already!

GagasEnigma4
On 9/11/2024 at 11:10 AM, Alfonso said:

Funnily enough, the schedule that circulated online got Venice's date and now London right. Let's see if they also get it right with LA on September 30th and New York Film Festival on October 2nd.

Hoping🙏🏻🙏🏻 I dont see how there wouldnt be at least 1 US premiere. Thats unusual for Hollywood films like this.

• Like 1

RodeckDanny

Is there any way you can apply or pay to attend this? help me London monsters!!!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

10 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Is there any way you can apply or pay to attend this? help me London monsters!!!

Unfortunately not now the winners have been selected, id do anything to go

• Sad 1