Real Panda
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why is she soaring like this? 

Die With A Smile, Joker: Folie à Deux

Haus Labs, LG7 anticipation

• Like 1

King of the Fall
8 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

DWAS smashing globally - Also catalogue resurgence of Judas and probably Bloody Mary creeping around the corner for Halloween. 

LG7 lead is also going to be released in October and the sound of the track could be a perfect Halloween vibe. Would also make sense why she has been captioning her posts with black hearts and monsters. What if she was telling us the entire time when to expect the lead. Her rollout plans have been flawless so far

Edited by King of the Fall
  • Like 1

Tyler1992
On 9/11/2024 at 10:44 AM, Shyane said:

This may be the highest we can reach tho. It'll be hard to surpass Taylor because she's headlining everywhere now with her Kamala endorsement.

Taylor is losing about -196,259 streams per day and Gaga is gaining about +895,462. If this keeps up for the next few days Gaga will go top four.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

julz

I will say it again...we pray and dream for times like this :bradley: and LG7 has not started yet

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

weed

If she maintains 90M until LG7 lead omg... she's gonna hit 100M... 

The Cure, if only you could see your impact today :diane: you did that, queen.

• YAAAS 13

monstertoronto

Gaga has now cleared 90 million monthly listeners and is top 5 in the world on Spotify!  
DWAS really is that song. Let LG7 keep the momentum going! (Taylor is only one ahead at #4, Sabrina is #7)

IMG-6810.jpg

Edited by monstertoronto
  • YAAAS 17
  • Love 1

KeepOnSwimming

This is sooooo awesome and I really did not see that coming. Number 5 in the world, in 2024...like, that is HUGE...what great times to be alive. :diane:

I am so happy I stan this Lady since forever and wasn't afraid to show my love for her even at times I got ridiculed for it. In the end, talent really matters I guess. :vegas:

And we are like just a month away from a whole movie released including press tours etc, LG7s lead will drop soon - wich is beyond ecxiting to me -, we have an official date (or at least month) for the album release,...it seems to be a good year for us :kiss:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

InsomniaMonster69

Now release LG7 and snatch that #1! 

Edited by InsomniaMonster69
  • YAAAS 2

King of the Fall

Being so relevant all these years later is what it means to be a generational artist. Ughh I can't wait till the lead for LG7 drops and we keep rising higher 

Edited by King of the Fall
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2

gerrygaga

i think the rolling effect will start soon for Gaga's monthly listeners, usually rolling effect can give negative updates, but I am hoping it's still positive but lesser numbers compared to her usual 800k-1M the past few days.

The fact that she hit 90M+ with only 1 new song out is incredible and one for the books. :applause: This is Gaga shouting to everyone that she made it up to the streaming era. :party:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 6

Killa
35 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

i think the rolling effect will start soon for Gaga's monthly listeners, usually rolling effect can give negative updates, but I am hoping it's still positive but lesser numbers compared to her usual 800k-1M the past few days.

The fact that she hit 90M+ with only 1 new song out is incredible and one for the books. :applause: This is Gaga shouting to everyone that she made it up to the streaming era. :party:

But of the duet drops to  9 and then 8 million Daily, with the joker ost and then the lead. Even if theres a drop these Two weeks, Shes bound to rebound next month. So these numbers are possible tò keep

gerrygaga
1 minute ago, Killa said:

But of the duet drops to  9 and then 8 million Daily, with the joker ost and then the lead. Even if theres a drop these Two weeks, Shes bound to rebound next month. So these numbers are possible tò keep

Yaaaas. hoping the single to come as early as Oct 11, to keep her monthly listeners high. I think Joker 2 ost won't help that much since it doesn't have a Shallow.

• YAAAS 1

Killa
2 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

Yaaaas. hoping the single to come as early as Oct 11, to keep her monthly listeners high. I think Joker 2 ost won't help that much since it doesn't have a Shallow.

Yeah i expect the whole soundtrack to have like Total 5 million streams Daily. Being generous. And Gaga wont be featured in all tracks. But of She gets a couple million there with other 3 old songs maintaing the 1millio Mark. Its kinda pretty good, like the stats even if we get some flops:brat:, or late arrivals, we safe

Juanjo

Getting back to where she belongs! What if when she mentioned a renaissance at the VMAs, she was referring to herself? It seems like we’re getting ready to witness a second Gaga explosion. Is a new cultural reset about to happen, with Gaga being the one to do it, again? 

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3

• Real Panda changed the title to Lady Gaga new Spotify peak of 92.6 million listeners