celeb

Rita Ora: ‘I love Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett’s jazz album’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Real Panda
1 minute ago, nightadieu said:

I’ve worked with her last year and can confirm she’s super down to earth and just has a wonderful, kind aura

Wow that sounds amazing! I've never actually met a celebrity before, apart from taking a selfie. I'm glad it was a positive experience for you. 

Ronk

Always happy to hear when someone loves Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett’s jazz album.   

I live outside the space time continuum.

StrawberryBlond

What's up with that photoshoot? Don't know what it is with all this gym imagery in shoots lately but their aim seems to be to make women look as bad as possible. That magazine has been very generous to her, saying it's testament to how hard she's worked that she's still here as so many who debuted at the same time aren't around anymore. Of course she's here in the fact she's alive but she dipped from success long ago and never even made it in America to begin with. She's just coasting now. To see her say that the fans are what make her believe that she's meant to do this is...a choice. Her music struggles to chart and just last year, she was struggling to lead the audience in a live sing-along of one of her biggest hits because no one knew the words and even she verbally acknowledged that it wasn't working (this was in the UK too, where that song went #2). All her hits were of-the-moment and haven't stood the test of time and she never had a fanbase, just casual members of the public who liked occasional songs. 

4 hours ago, doja scat said:

istg this woman is like the queen of khias. the way she somehow stays booked and busy even though she hasn’t touched the hot 100 in like a decade needs to be studied 

She had a very aggressive marketing team behind her at the beginning. But once she got dropped and hired new management, she just got really good at hustling and dating the right people. She hit the jackpot by marrying the very successful director, Taika Waititi. All speculative, of course, but I imagine he can help her out whenever she needs it. He can fund all her music so she no longer requires a hit to get an album released, get her bit parts in movies and pay for promo spots on tvs and magazines. Even if it doesn't make big bucks, it keeps her name out there. I can't think why else she wants to be with a guy who's 16 years older than her.