💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Pharrell says he gets annoyed when celebrities trying to tell you who to vote for

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I don’t do politics. In fact, I get annoyed sometimes when I see celebrities trying to tell you who to vote for. There are celebrities that I respect that have an opinion, but not all of them.

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4

Pennywise

I am guessing he is mad because he wants to endorse Trump but can’t?  :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 15

HelloHangoverz

he's been advised he can't risk alienating a portion of his small audience :laughga: irrelevant since Happy

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Blackout19
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

And I get annoyed every time I hear Happy

the worst song

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
1 minute ago, Blackout19 said:

the worst song

Hey Soul Sister says hi

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Real Panda

Just leaving this here

deliveryService?max_w=800&id=NMAH-ET2016

In 2004, he along with Mariah and others encouraged people to vote

• Like 1
  • LMAO 14

Defmix100
6 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Just leaving this here

deliveryService?max_w=800&id=NMAH-ET2016

In 2004, he along with Mariah and others encouraged people to vote

Opinions aren't allowed to change over 20 years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
Just now, Defmix100 said:

Opinions aren't allowed to change over 20 years

I never said they couldnt change. I just find it hypocritical to be judging others now saying encouraging to vote is "self righteous" when in fact it helps both sides, and as he says "shut up nobody asked you" when the same could be said about him when he was famous.

• Like 4

Robo Ga

He wants his Trump tax cuts but doesn't want all the smoke that goes with an endorsement. NEXT

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1

GagaTheExplorer

I mean, he is not wrong

Every person has their own reality and the vote based on that inatead of "my fave asked me to vote for" or "if I dont vote for X candidate people are gonna think I am a bigot"

World aint simple just black or white 

And voting aint about good vs evil, but we are obviously seeing a society more polarized by politics each day, very sad

• Thanks 2

moonsago

And he’s right. Imagine waiting for some of the most priviledged people on earth, who are out of touch with reality and live in their elitist bubble to tell you who to vote for. My favorite is when they try to relate. lol We are NOT the same, so shut up. Also, celebrities are artists not politicians, let activists & politicans do politics and celebrities art. I am so happy we are seeing more and more public people speak out against the nonsense that celebrities need to do this and also to see more public people express how divisive things have become and how we can’t even tolerate and coexist with people who have different opinions than us. Even Chappell recently said she still loves her Republican side of the family, because DUH, politics are NOT everything. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Economy
14 minutes ago, moonsago said:

And he’s right. Imagine waiting for some of the most priviledged people on earth, who are out of touch with reality and live in their elitist bubble to tell you who to vote for. My favorite is when they try to relate. lol We are NOT the same, so shut up. Also, celebrities are artists not politicians, let activists & politicans do politics and celebrities art. I am so happy we are seeing more and more public people speak out against the nonsense that celebrities need to do this and also to see more public people express how divisive things have become and how we can’t even tolerate and coexist with people who have different opinions than us. Even Chappell recently said she still loves her Republican side of the family, because DUH, politics are NOT everything. 

Totally agree. Besides, of course mainstream celebs will claim to support democrats because if they say otherwise they get ripped to shreds. So you dont even know of their endorsement is honest and genuine

I do not personally care what celebs endorse. It would never alter who id vote for and since they have an image to worry about I also do not trust most of what they say anyway

Lastly yeah they do not relate with ordinary ppl on most matters, ur 100% on point there

Edited by Economy
  • Thanks 1

weed

Too bad they're not doing it for his enjoyment or pleasure, they're doing it to make a difference. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1