💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

2024 MTV Video Music Awards

Teletubby

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Real Panda said:

Coco Jones, whoever you are you look good! Best one so far.

Real Panda

Chappell Roan looks like she's about to go LARPing. She looks like that Brave girl from Disney. She looks good.

Edited by Real Panda

faysalaaa

There are several videos of Chappell Roan lashing out on red carpet photographers! Is she on drugs or something? I understand outside of an event, but shes acting weird. Wonder how this will effect her performance.

Edited by faysalaaa

whoresup
3 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

There are several videos of Chappell Roan lashing out on red carpet photographers! Is she on drugs or something? I understand outside of an event, but shes acting weird. Wonder how this will effect her performance.

She’s not gonna last in this industry if she treats people like this, regardless of who was in the wrong. Gaga has always shown such grace and class. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
1 minute ago, Bodum said:

Someone have a link to watch the show on internet please?

Its on the previous page

faysalaaa
1 minute ago, whoresup said:

She’s not gonna last in this industry if she treats people like this, regardless of who was in the wrong. Gaga has always shown such grace and class. 

I do think calling out her fans was a good thing, but now seeing this I can see something is wrong. 

Look at how her dress reveal was so bad because the people working with her seem anxious around her, and she seems pissed off:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Bodum
6 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Its on the previous page

Thanks, but it’s the link for the red carpet. I want to watch the show! If someone have the link, send it here please! Thank you all! :)

Blackout19
9 minutes ago, whoresup said:

She's overrated 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1