đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Anyone else disappointed that LG has calmed down when talking about social issues

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Can we stop, non of this came up until taylors post.

We know where Gaga stands and she's knows who her demographic will be voting for

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

A Very Gaga Holida

The thing is she was the most powerful person in the world when she did what she did for the gays in 2010, and regardless of what she said the other day about her old quote, she did change the world quite a lot, especially for us gays.

Now, she’s still very influencial but nowhere near 2010, and the Gaza issue is way more “serious” than the Don’t Ask Don’t Tell one was and there’s literally nothing she can do about it, other than letting us know what she thinks about it.

I do understand your feeling though. :holdmyhand:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida

King of the Fall

No, she is a proven ally. Everyone knows she is anti Trump and is an advocate of peace around the world

She has shown us many times in the past where she stands and just liked Taylor's post about supporting Kamala 

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Didymus
6 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

That's not fair. This thread already referenced the infamous BLM silence mini era, there was the recent Pride silence/Justin Tranter controversy and she's also always added on the list of celebs who haven't called for a ceasefire/spoken out about the genocide.

But yeah, obvi she's voting Kamala, I agree with that part.

Monstermilo
10 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

We know where Gaga stands and she's knows who her demographic will be voting for

yall love to bring that girls name up when it has nothing to do with her 

ive felt this way for last few years. 

NATAH

also lets not forget the amount of times she's silently donated, quietly visited places or even literally given a helping hand in a crisis without saying a word

i think that says way more about her heart and ethics than any instagram post ever could... she's at the very least aware of her privilege, which is a lot more than her peers do 

she's not perfect but i'm not asking her to be, she definitely cares but is just smart about it rather than being a radical loose cannon

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

SlowLoris
25 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

But poor people are?

Ummm i mean, working class people are the ones protesting, organizing, doing groundwork for elections, and most affected by draconian politics, so... Yeah.  Thats like the biggest group of politically active people.

Doesnt mean every poor person is political, it just means that the working class, being the vast vast majority of people, are by default the ones who organize when there is organizing to do.  The rich people either just put their money places or do nothing at all.  How often do you see billionaires marching in the street with the masses? (aside from that random time Rihanna was spotted at a BLM protest).

Edited by SlowLoris

RenegAde
27 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's not fair. This thread already referenced the infamous BLM silence mini era, there was the recent Pride silence/Justin Tranter controversy and she's also always added on the list of celebs who haven't called for a ceasefire/spoken out about the genocide.

But yeah, obvi she's voting Kamala, I agree with that part.

The fact that there's a list of celebs who havnt called for a ceasefire is ridiculous.  Are celebrities really the center of some people lives.? 

Social media is for promoting businesses not for ending wars. Yall just want her to put up some BS politically correct statement to satisfy you when that's not going to do anything for the people who really need help.

I love that When she finally spoke up about BLM it was because she found a way to actually help in a meaningful way .

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bronco

Honestly I believe the claim that her Joker contract is tying her hands.

Given the target audience WB will have in mind for any DC film they won't want their latest Harley going out and pissing off that target audience.

• Like 1

Bowman

Not really no

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Sarah H

Not at all. But I'm not someone who thinks celebs should feel they have to speak out about these things. 

Like another poster said, it's often not completely genuine anyway. 

Edited by Sarah H

Starmie25

No It's ok. She's only one person. And she may be doing things behind the scenes too you never know.

CyanDante

Lmao I knew this kind of a thread was popping up as soon as that chat gpt endorsement of Taylor came out. :ladyhaha:

Gaga has literally been vocal about the issues she believes in as long as she has been in the spotlight.  She doesn't need to make a statement every time. It's not like she will suddenly vote for Trump overnight :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4