Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Paparazzi VMAs New Multicam Version

Quentin

Featured Posts

MonsterRocket
11 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Yeah the one on the GMA channel is the leaked one. What I’m saying is that there’s another different version used in the rehearsals but that’s not out 

How do you know about it then?

JustifyMyLove
14 minutes ago, MonsterRocket said:

How do you know about it then?

Have seen it :zilla:

Julia Volkova #1 stan
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Nite

I watched this and then had to go out and DWAS came on in Spotify and I got so emotional just thinking about how this is the same person we've been growing up with :fatcat:

• Love 2

MonsterRocket
1 hour ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Have seen it :zilla:

Elaborate please and give us all the details about that! :max:

• YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
17 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

omg. this has BRIGHTENED my day. Love that we get to see her from above as she's at the piano. I always assumed she kind of punched or pieced the blood bag beneath her outfit to make the blood pour, but that angle shows she didn't even touch it. I wonder how they got the blood to come out at the right moment?

It's the same trick they do for practical special effects in movies: there's a device hidden in her bra that makes the blood bubble blow at the right moment with a pre-set timer or a remote control. If you look closely, there's some blood around her breasts even before the last chorus, because if I remember correctly there was a slight malfunction so she started bleeding a little earlier 

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

JustTea
18 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

it's 1080

What's 1080 exactly? :yennefer: That multicam video sure is 1080p 60fps... 

However it could be 4K, since 540p times 4 is 2160p = 4K (vertical resolution, as you probably know 4K is 3840 x 2160) :trollga:

I assume each video should be 720p so each would be scaled down to fit 4K...

Defmix100
3 hours ago, JustTea said:

What's 1080 exactly? :yennefer: That multicam video sure is 1080p 60fps... 

However it could be 4K, since 540p times 4 is 2160p = 4K (vertical resolution, as you probably know 4K is 3840 x 2160) :trollga:

I assume each video should be 720p so each would be scaled down to fit 4K...

Don't really know what you're talking about but the last part is right

4K fits 4 x 1080 frames

main-qimg-f751d17cb97fae6a6117f7bb628e0e

JustTea
3 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Don't really know what you're talking about but the last part is right

4K fits 4 x 1080 frames

main-qimg-f751d17cb97fae6a6117f7bb628e0e

I explained it already, 4K (aka 2160p) is horizontally 3840 pixels and vertically 2160 pixels

That multicam version has 4 videos horizontally, thus it would make 540p (540x960) each to fit 2160p (4K)

I'm not talking about the area being divided by 4, but the horizontal being divided by 4, like it is in the video, basically every video is 1/16 of the area (4x4)

Spoiler

That's why it could be 4K video since each of the small videos needs to be only 540p to make it 4K whole, so technically it could exist in 4K... :yennefer:

Defmix100
1 hour ago, JustTea said:

I explained it already, 4K (aka 2160p) is horizontally 3840 pixels and vertically 2160 pixels

That multicam version has 4 videos horizontally, thus it would make 540p (540x960) each to fit 2160p (4K)

I'm not talking about the area being divided by 4, but the horizontal being divided by 4, like it is in the video, basically every video is 1/16 of the area (4x4)

Hide contents

That's why it could be 4K video since each of the small videos needs to be only 540p to make it 4K whole, so technically it could exist in 4K... :yennefer:

oh gotcha I agree then if this video is custom made up of all the individual shots (maybe it was by the uploader?) but I assumed it was just one old video file with all the screens baked in from back in 2009