Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

I Think Gaga is Going Hard This Era Cuz Shes Gonna Take A Break After

Economy

Featured Posts

Alvitr

I’ve kinda said and believe this too.

I really feels like she’s gonna spit out music everywhere, we are not ready for the ride in the years 2025 and 2026 of Gaga. I think we will witness a huge repeak of Gaga like never before. I think next era will be a huge momentum in the history books of Gagas career. 

As you stated too, Gaga taking her own time, especially now when she feels like being in a good place, then building a family with michael. The feeling of the era being very planned out, the long gap between albums, her stating she’s been a studio-rat and making lots of music… 

This is why I strongly believe we either getting a double album or even a triology. And the secret project involves somewhere within those. She will makes huge waves before calming the waters and then settle down, taking a break. So yes, a last hoorah with a grand execution.

Just wanted to note that yes, 5 years is a a half decade between albums, a gap of draught but there is another pop girlie who have been gone for longer… so we Little Monsters are kinda privileged to have more music on the way. 

She will always have creative projects, like hauslabs, and maybe other music related stuff. She does love creating and Michael have seen that’s where she is the happiest.

So no matter what happens it will be fun to see what will happen next. She already has moved and changed some of our lives. As long has she is happy we should be happy. We also choose what parts we let her be in our lives, keep the what resonates with you and enjoy it. 

Monster is the versatile legend artist

• Love 7

NATAH

we've been saying this since ARTPOP :poot:

i think she'll keep working, imo and will have another pop album in 4/5 years

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 5

Concertaholic

Something tells me she may use a surrogate due to past issues with her hips/pelvis and fibromyalgia so perhaps she won’t be as hidden away as we anticipate…I could be totally wrong though.

• Like 9

Starmie25
19 minutes ago, NATAH said:

think she'll keep working, imo and will have another pop album in 4/5 years

2 years* :poot:

• YAAAS 3

Bronco
26 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I think she will still be writing music, but she just won't release it

Yeah she's 100% going to be writing music, there's no way she'd just go cold turkey. She'd hate it lol 

• Like 1

River

she's already working on the The Batman crossover with the Joker and Harley

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Alvitr
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

Something tells me she may use a surrogate due to past issues with her hips/pelvis and fibromyalgia so perhaps she won’t be as hidden away as we anticipate…I could be totally wrong though.

That’s another discussion and not for us to discuss which choice Gaga should or shouldn’t make… 

Concertaholic
Just now, Alvitr said:

That’s another discussion and not for us to discuss which choice Gaga should or shouldn’t make… 

Yep that’s why I said I could be totally wrong

Red

Yeah but I think her idea of a break is less like a two year hiding in her Malibu house taking care of a baby and more of a new residency in Vegas and a cute acting gig that doesn’t require her to delve deep into her soul to deliver a Oscar winning performance

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 4

Economy
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Yup make it count, go out with a bang, leave a memorable impression, give the full 'Gaga' that she's know for, give the fans something special they'll really love and have been begging for, give the world pop music because it's familiar and memorable. And also I feel like she's lost some confidence as she's gotten older which is why she's leaned into the more 'mature' attitude. Even during Chromatica she was saying she didn't feel cool anymore and felt too old to be working with Ariana etc. I imagine he's given her the 'you are the LADY Gaga. You will always be cool, sexy and fun' talk

When did she say that? I dont remember this

gagzus

I feel like we’ve said this every year since Joanne lol 

But I do feel like after this album she SHOULD focus on starting that family she wants and she SHOULD work on passion projects.

I can imagine her going back to songwriting and even Co-producing for people for a while. I also feel like the Lady Gaga written and produced Broadway Musical is almost upon us.

• YAAAS 1

If she wants to have children I hope she can manage it like Beyoncé, who still worked on Self-titled and Renaissance/Biyince shortly after.

See the world with me

RAMROD

Being an actor and filming movies are more laxed and less hectic than being musicians. There's even jokes that actors were paid too much for waiting in their trailers mostly. So I believe she can still do movies in that period.

Making music however, is a different situation altogether. Cos you're just not gonna channel yourself to a script and be a character, you actually need to create something from scratch, and writer's block happens. It is more involved than being an actor would. And so is being a parent, unless you a deadbeat, which I very much doubt she is. So it depends on what kind of parent Gaga is. If she is the kind of on hand parent, it's over. She will want to dedicate her life to the children for a bit, meaning the hiatus period will be looooong. 

And I really meant it when I say that I hope she doesn't do one of those singing judge gig during this low period of being first time parent, cos those are bottom of the barrel type of gig reserved for hasbeen, the image sorrounding it are worse than someone make a residency show in Vegas. She need to avoid it like plague regardless how big of money they'd offer :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

faysalaaa

I dont want her to go hard on something shes not passionate about. This is why I did not enjoy anything during Chromatica, and I hope it doesnt repeat this era. But from the looks of it, its going to be different this era and im excited to see what she does.