💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

I Think Gaga is Going Hard This Era Cuz Shes Gonna Take A Break After

Economy

Featured Posts

Divine
1 hour ago, Economy said:

When did she say that? I dont remember this

I quite remember that she said that. I think she said that she was embarrassed to collab with Ariana.  

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Divine

I feel like she's gonna close this era with a world tour and go on hiatus after. I hope she taps into the evolution of Gaga concept if she will ever make a world tour before hiatus. :cryga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Zedd

I think she still may release some standalone single from time to time to keep us entertained. Maybe she'll take a break from music and get more into movies—imagine her writing her own movie scenario, directing, etc.

Or she'll find new passion to try new things. Imagine her clothing brand! HAUS CLOTHING.

The ARTPOP Zedd

Edonis

I think she said in that Variety interview last month that she had a few things she wanted to do prior to "settling down" with Michael. That being said, people wanting to slow down prior to starting a a family vs. actually slowing down once they have children, etc. are two wildly different things :laughga: 

• Like 1

i Love the Lady
4 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Something tells me she may use a surrogate due to past issues with her hips/pelvis and fibromyalgia so perhaps she won’t be as hidden away as we anticipate…I could be totally wrong though.

I thought the same thing. She’s got the money to freeze her eggs and I’d bet she already did many years ago

Edited by i Love the Lady
  • Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i think she will settle down but obviously her fiance loves seeing her create. 

julz

She deserves it, so yes i really think that she will get this long break after LG7 era. The fact that she even hard launched Michael during Venice premiere makes me more think that it's coming. 

• Like 1

Siena

She absolutely deserves a break and to do whatever she wants to do with her life, she has given the world so so much. However I really don't see her taking a 100% break where she is doing nothing but raising a family. Her priorities will of course change, but I see her always working in the background and not in the public eye 24/7, very much like she is doing now. I mean there are months at a time where we barely see her, other than maybe a some restaurant or coffee shop sitings. I imagine it would be no different than that, with albums every 4-5 years, similar to how it is now. Regardless of what happens, I will be here whenever she choses to bless us with another project :heart:

• Like 3

Modern Ecstasy2

I’m so curious and excited to see what projects she does in this new chapter of her life 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Monstermilo

as if the time between chromatica and now wasnt enough

lol but ya sadly shes probably gonna start a family

i hope she finds time to release pop music ever two years though

Trigger

Gaga's made it clear she doesn't want to get divorced when she makes that commitment, and her track history isn't the best when it comes to engagements. I imagine she'll give it some more time. Honestly, having all this success and being at the top of her game again is the one test that Michael hasn't passed, one that both Taylor and Carino failed at (her quote in Five Foot Two about the turnover comes to mind). My point is that I don't think she's going to rush into anything with anyone no matter how much she loves them, and I don't see kids on the table just yet.

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Trigger said:

Gaga's made it clear she doesn't want to get divorced when she makes that commitment, and her track history isn't the best when it comes to engagements. I imagine she'll give it some more time. Honestly, having all this success and being at the top of her game again is the one test that Michael hasn't passed, one that both Taylor and Carino failed at (her quote in Five Foot Two about the turnover comes to mind). My point is that I don't think she's going to rush into anything with anyone no matter how much she loves them, and I don't see kids on the table just yet.

Sis, she said on Vogue herself she already planned marriage. Excitedly so. Have you not read them? :enigma:

IMG-9343.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nycboy

Wellllll having children didn’t slow down Beyoncé… she became more famous, reached new peaks as an artist, had way more material to write about, and released one my favorite 3 album streaks: Self Titled-Lemonade-Renaissance 

• Like 2

Onlygaga

I definitely agree! It’s well deserved, too!! She has went above and beyond for us for the past almost 20 years. As much as I’d love to have new content, after new content, after new content it’s just selfish to expect that from her. Whatever this era brings I’m excited for it! Can’t wait for baby Gaga-Michael :flutter:

• Love 3