throwback

8 years ago, Perfect Illusion was released

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Kelly Atlantic

But it’s also the ten year anniversary of Artrave in 2014 :patrizia:

(I was a very little kid then so I don’t remember anything about it, I didn’t know Gaga then lol) just saying time passes VERY fast

it’s just that I fell in love with a war…and nobody told me it ended

River

I was 5 years old omg :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

buzzkill

feel in love at first listen and still am. amazing song and cute video!

buzzkill
29 minutes ago, River said:

I was 5 years old omg :cryga:

to think LG7 will be the last era i will experience while still  in my 20s :messga:

Gohan
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I love that the song, and video, it was her returm after what took place during ARTPOP. 

It was really a hit back statement towards T*oy C*rter, ex management... (and also the fans, in a way)

(I'm over the show at least now I know it wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion) her talking about how she always thought her management loved her but it was all a perfect illusion because they all saw her as a money making machine. 

Dilated falling free, in a modern ecstasy... somewhere in all the confusion...

And the fact that it rumored T**y was blocking her on Spotify feels so depressing still...

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

ThisGuyTony

Her best lead single :applause:

Locals and GP will discover it when LG7 smashes and they think she didn’t release music from 2013 - 2018. :applause:

julz

I still remember this day. I like and not like it at the same time...but leaning towards not liking it. It felt that i was just forcing myself to like it. It was not the Gaga sound i am anticipating, it was short, the music video was not Gagaesque. 

But eventually...i liked it. Especially when i see her singing it in a live performance or acoustic. It was meant to be sang in a big venue. I was hoping it would be performed in the SuperBowl...but fine. I also learned to appreciate the music video, how rock star-ish Gaga looks, the lasso-ing of the mic or whatever u call that, the mosh pit vibes...

Arcanum

The teaser will forever be stuck in my mind.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.