Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Taylor hugs Trump supporting friend

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
6 hours ago, Bronco said:

Wait till y'all find out Lady Gaga still speaks to her dad

one of the dumbest take I’ve seen on this thread omfg it's almost like you can't choose your parents but you can choose your friends and if you hang out with them 😭 40 paws up yeah this site is COOKED 

luna’s advocate
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

SimonBaetens
6 hours ago, lavender blonde said:

I'm not surprised. Not even a little bit :huntyga:

Btw what the hell her boyfriend is wearing? :trollga:

I thought he had a lampshade on his head at first glace

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 1

River

Her fans having a meltdown and u guys are defending her :patrizia:

Like for real

enjoy this moment Lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6

Cameltoe Chariot
13 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

one of the dumbest take I’ve seen on this thread omfg it's almost like you can't choose your parents but you can choose your friends and if you hang out with them 😭 40 paws up yeah this site is COOKED 

My thoughts exactly :alsemanche:

NATAH

i'm probably the last person to defend taylor swift, but sometimes in the moment, it's simply just about being polite

there's a couple of people at my work who voted for far right parties in the last election and yes, i still do talk to them and have laughs with them but only because they are just there as people to talk to

perhaps it's a similar situation for taylor here? she's just being friendly so everyone has a good time instead of being cold and making it awkward when they're all there to just watch football? it's not like she's attending the birth of this lady's first born child

(or she could just be a massive republican which would be a GAG, i'd live for the meltdowns :billie:)

mother, what must i do?

Wolf Boy
24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm probably the last person to defend taylor swift, but sometimes in the moment, it's simply just about being polite

You mean Taylor shouldn’t go through life stomping her foot over every single thing that she doesn’t agree with?

It’s almost like you’re asking her to take a nuanced and mature approach to interacting with humans!

• Like 1

NATAH
5 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

You mean Taylor shouldn’t go through life stomping her foot over every single thing that she doesn’t agree with?

It’s almost like you’re asking her to take a nuanced and mature approach to interacting with humans!

that is exactly what i said lol

mother, what must i do?

DelusionalGaga

Absolutely agree with everybody calling her out for having no stance, and would also kindly remind that THIS IS TAYLOR SWIFT! This is not you tolerating your shitty coworker, or a distant relative. This is the biggest popstar in the world choosing to associate with right wingers. She's so influential that her tour is changing economies worldwide. People are begging her to endorse Harris, because she might actually help sway the election. So yes, this is actually as bad as it looks. 

• Like 4
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem

I can disagree with friend on pizza toppings not human rights, but thats just me.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 3

2School4Cool

Y’all it’s one picture, you’re telling me you’ve never been polite with someone you disagree with just to keep the peace? I don’t know the situation between them but neither does anyone else so please let’s stop  :oops:

See The Best In Everyone

SHALLOW

People are so blind when it comes to Taylor.

Just by the way she makes her fans buy 20 different variants of her albums, you should know her ethics aren't exactly right. 

Also i think she still hasn't said anything about those ai pics of her supporting trump.

Like, come on. When Gaga did the Nurtec ad we were all very disappointed. I don't understand why Taylor is so untouchable, unless it's a cult fr

Edited by SHALLOW

faysalaaa
6 hours ago, Sorcerer said:

Sure, she can be friends with whoever she wants.

But the issue is her lack of stance in anything. When Trump used an AI-generated image of "Swifties for Trump", she didn't say anything. Back in Miss Americana, she was so determined to be political like she's a feminist icon and an LGBT ally. Now that she's on her career peak, she is not talking about anything political anymore.

The only reason she went political during Lover era is because everyone was heavily attacking her for not being political. The media then started to paint her as a white supremacist darling.

RenegAde

Suprised by the tone in this thread cuz a few years ago yall expected katy to disown her dad. Or do I not remember correctly?:max:

• Like 1

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

After you are 18, having a relationship with your parents is a choice.

TSUNAMI
6 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m sorry but I very much don’t think you can use the words “tolerate” and “acceptance” regarding Trumpers “intolerance of gays, etc” or “accept” their bigotry. We use those words when people want to discriminate or hate people of colour or LGBT, because for society to function, bigots need to be pushed to tolerate and hopefully even accept things that people can’t change about themselves. Like their sexuality or race. 

A bigoted opinion does not get to be protected by this. When the mindset is to not tolerate or accept a POC or LGBT, they cannot say “you need to tolerate me”. No. No one can be forced to “tolerate” being discriminated against. 

So, what should Taylor do?