Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

How long will we be waiting for LG8?

HelloHangoverz

How long will we be waiting for LG8?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How long will we be waiting for LG8?

Featured Posts

sara57
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

4 years ago :huntyga:

I think that was the last time she addressed it by herself, but new Vogue interview also mentioned that topic briefly: "It's no secret she wants children" or smth like that

Modern Ecstasy2
34 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

WHY DO WE ALL THINK Gaga WANTS CHILDREN WERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATIOM FROM 

dive GIF

Did you read the Vogue interview? She spoke about the importance of her and Michael being on the same page with everything, to keep their family together 

Edited by Modern Ecstasy2
“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Emily
15 hours ago, Jackaroo said:

Her doctors will talk her out of the idea eventually. She has all the money in the world to freeze her eggs and create embryos etc.

Just about timing really 🤔 

I don't know, every woman has a right to have their own child. It's not like she's infertile or anything (that we know of) so it seems a stretch for you to come to that assumption?

Emily
41 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

WHY DO WE ALL THINK Gaga WANTS CHILDREN WERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATIOM FROM 

dive GIF

Erm, maybe from all of the interviews where she's said she wants children?

Real Panda

Why are people not like surrogacy? Some women are unable to bear children or have complications and surrogacy is their option to have a blood-related offspring.

Just because another woman carries the baby does not mean it will be her DNA, the DNA will still be from the sperm and egg of the couple who cant have children the natural way. My sister in-law has done this after suffering 2 devastating miscarriages due to complications. Not every woman has the genetic capacity to bear/carry children.

Edited by Real Panda
  • Thanks 1

Darcklighter22
22 hours ago, weed said:

I can see it coming out only a year or two after LG7. We got TF and TFM and BTW in under 3 years

Yeah and she's parted ways with Troy which was one of the main reasons she pumped out so much so quickly. She's taken more and more time between recent album drops. The next one will be 5-6 years 

weed
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yeah and she's parted ways with Troy which was one of the main reasons she pumped out so much so quickly. She's taken more and more time between recent album drops. The next one will be 5-6 years 

Well she has also never been happier making music than now, allegedly, and a "special project," I don't think it's unbelievable she'll make music faster.

Emily
36 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Why are people so grim and disgusted about surrogacy over here? Some women are unable to bear children by the way or have complications and surrogacy is their option to have a blood-related offspring.

Just because another woman carries the baby does not mean it will be her DNA, the DNA will still be from the sperm and egg of the couple who cant have children the natural way.

My sister in-law has done this after suffering 2 devastating miscarriages due to complications with her uterus. Not every woman has the genetic capacity to bear/carry children and it should not be shamed upon for seeking an option to have a child.

I havnt seen any comments where anyone's displayed grim or disgusted opinions on surrogacy? I don't understand why surrogacy is being mentioned? It seems a bit random? I don't know if you're American or not, but maybe surrogacy is more common in the USA? I'm from the UK and it's not something you hear about apart from gay couples. My brother and his wife have adopted children because they tried and tried for kids and couldn't, but not heard of surrogacy being common in the UK. 

Who was shaming it?

Edited by Emily

Real Panda
3 minutes ago, Emily said:

I havnt seen any comments where anyone's display grim or disgusted opinions on surrogacy? I just don't understand why surrogacy is being mentioned? It seems a bit random? I don't know if you're American or not, but maybe surrogacy is more common in the USA? I'm from the UK and it's not something you hear about unless someone can't have their own children. My brother and his wife have adopted children because they tried and tried for kids and couldn't, but not heard of surrogacy being common in the UK. 

I never mentioned it. Other people brought it up stemming from the "Gaga having kids" talk. Somebody said they would unstan if Gaga would do that and someone else said its "gross". I am not American but here people can have surrogacy. I understand if its not common in the UK or Europe. Perhaps I am too sensitive to it because the topic is quite personal to me and my family.

Emily
5 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

I never mentioned it. Other people brought it up stemming from the "Gaga having kids" talk. Somebody said they would unstan if Gaga would do that and someone else said its "gross". I am not American but here people can have surrogacy. I understand if its not common in the UK or Europe. Perhaps I am too sensitive to it because the topic is quite personal to me and my family.

Oh sorry, I missed those comments! In which case, I agree that it's ignorant and unkind to say that. Nothing wrong with it at all, I just think it's random to be mentioned (not by you, I realize now) but as I said maybe it's more common in America. Adoption is the most common "alternative" here 

Edited by Emily
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
48 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Did you read the Vogue interview?

No

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF

F@ggotry at its finest

Jackaroo
32 minutes ago, Emily said:

I don't know, every woman has a right to have their own child. It's not like she's infertile or anything (that we know of) so it seems a stretch for you to come to that assumption?

Just being logical, just the Netflix documentary and Oprah interview alone have proved a normal pregnancy would be challenging for her. She even said it herself at one point she can’t imagine the pain in child birth. I simply don’t want her to risk her life if surrogacy was an option. 

Modern Ecstasy2
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

No

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF

Right lol. You should, it’s wonderful 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”