💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

If Chromatica could had one more single...

Blackout19

Which song?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Alice
    • Free Woman
    • Fun Tonight
    • Pastic Doll
    • Sour Candy
    • Enigma
    • Replay
    • 1000 Doves
    • Sine From Above
    • Babylon

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Sour Candy was right there, it'd have been a killer music video if she got Blackpink to be with her. Biggest waste of a single since Scheiße.

• Like 1

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Sour Candy was right there, it'd have been a killer music video if she got Blackpink to be with her. Biggest waste of a single since Scheiße.

Indeed.

unfortunately, circumstances kinda limiting at that time with COVID & social distancing still at place. Many countries are still not opening their borders nor accepting visa submission yet as well. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Indeed.

unfortunately, circumstances kinda limiting at that time with COVID & social distancing still at place. Many countries are still not opening their borders nor accepting visa submission yet as well. 

True! At least we got 911 and that was shot before vaccines which was still risky but gotta love Gaga for taking care of doing all of that. It wouldn't have been bad if she waited til 2021 or even 2022 before the Chromatica Ball to make a video for Sour Candy. Schedules probably got too complicated to get the girls over here or maybe they were busy with Born Pink plans.

• Like 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

True! At least we got 911 and that was shot before vaccines which was still risky but gotta love Gaga for taking care of doing all of that. It wouldn't have been bad if she waited til 2021 or even 2022 before the Chromatica Ball to make a video for Sour Candy. Schedules probably got too complicated to get the girls over here or maybe they were busy with Born Pink plans.

Yup, still happy that BP girls seems to be very appreciative of the collab regardless as well. They even sang it on their virtual concert with choreo and stuffs. :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Anderson123
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Yup, still happy that BP girls seems to be very appreciative of the collab regardless as well. They even sang it on their virtual concert with choreo and stuffs. :franminervini:

Damn. They really loved the song and being part of Gaga's album. I'm sure they'd have done everything in their hands to be part of the video. There was too much stuff going on in the world and Gaga's personal life. An album promo wasn't a priority anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Blackout19

i am the only one who thinks Plastic Doll could have been a great single ? :franminervini:

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • Thanks 1

RickMonster98

I will never understand all the praise for Alice. It's not that great, it would have flopped on the charts :alsemanche:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Anderson123
12 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

i am the only one who thinks Plastic Doll could have been a great single ? :franminervini:

Baby you don’t like Bad Romance so not surprised you feel that way about Plastic Doll. :heart::hug:

• Like 1

Blackout19
16 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Baby you don’t like Bad Romance so not surprised you feel that way about Plastic Doll. :heart::hug:

Kim Kardashian GIF

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • LMAO 1

ARTSEX
2 hours ago, Real Panda said:

So sad, I wish Gaga would do music videos even if its not a single remember The Fame with Eh Eh and Beautiful Dirty Rich or Joanne era with Joanne and John Wayne.

Actually, Eh, Eh was an international single, she was still at the beginning of her career, so I see the necessity of the mv promoting the song.

BDR was supposed to be an actual single, but got cancelled in favor of Poker Face.

Same with John Wayne, but she changed her mind and decided to give one final push to MR on the Super Bowl (I've read "You and I" was the original SB ballad).

Joanne (Piano Version) was a gift to the fans as she postponed the European dates for the JWT (and the mv happened so spontaneously that we still don't have a confirmation who the director is (speculated to be Natali)).

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
  • Love 1

GagaGame

Yall Replay shouldn't have been a single :triggered: I love the song but it just doesn't

moanster balls thoung
  • Like 1

Jack3257
6 hours ago, Cpeer said:

I’ll never understand how did they pick Stupid Love over Alice for the lead, even considering I love Stupid Love. But even from a chart/sales perspective Alice is more commercial, visually easier for people to understand and sonically better fit radio at that time

I feel like for Alice to be a lead (or just a single in general) they would have needed to add another verse.  I love the song but it’s a bit short.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
14 hours ago, River said:

told you you'll be back but I didn't expect it to be in less than 5 hours :franminervini:

The hiatus is coming ma'am lmao. I have time off coming up next week that I set aside for a now cancelled trip and I'm gonna struggle to stay non-s-worded for the duration :kiss:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!