other

Nikocado Avocado reveals weight loss transformation.

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Illuminati

I think it would have been more effective if he didn't have the "i'm healthy now" era somewhere inbetween now and when he was obese. He kinda showed his cards a long time ago, saying he was gonna quit it at a certain age I guess the only surprise is that he was actually able to follow through with it.

This feels as much of an act as his old personality was, he's not the same person he was 8-10 years ago

FATCAT
19 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

It was his plan all along. Getting morbidly obese and then going thru a transformation all for the views.

I don't believe this, I think he pulled a Taylor Swift and just co-opted the speculation.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

NATAH

i honestly don't get how regular mukbangers aren't dying like flies... especially seeing them eat gigantic portions of american fast food regularly

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

Icon, I will never not find him hilarious :ladyhaha:. He's very entertaining and smart. 

I'm glad he changed his life for the better :kara:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1

Reject False Icons

Good for him but if his plan was to get obese and then lose it all, skin won’t forgive, even if you remove the excess skin you won’t look the same

Edited by Reject False Icons

GagaGame

Woah that is insane

I could be your mustang for the weekend

HelloHangoverz
58 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i honestly don't get how regular mukbangers aren't dying like flies... especially seeing them eat gigantic portions of american fast food regularly

they're not eating that much in the first place, it's clever editing at just the right time so they can spit the food out and not get clocked, and camera work to make their portions look bigger etc. Nikocado is one of the only ones that actually eats the food

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Shook 1

pussycat

So he was stuffing himself for attention all these years acting like a pig and now he’s claiming it’s all a big social experiment of his? Which essentially results in another batch of attention for him? I’m sorry but dedicating your life to something like this acting like it was all a plan and you were 2 steps ahead?? That’s like faking an illness for attention to the extreme. I don’t believe it. You saw how excited he got about that big pile of food lmao. He just lost his way and found how to control the damage.

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, pussycat said:

He just lost his way and found how to control the damage.

Ozempic

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
8 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

they're not eating that much in the first place, it's clever editing at just the right time so they can spit the food out and not get clocked, and camera work to make their portions look bigger etc. Nikocado is one of the only ones that actually eats the food

my dumbass :madge:

mother, what must i do?

pussycat

Also calling people ‘ants’ that consume any story they’re fed, in this case his ‘experiment’…..? Who thinks like that. People showed concern and empathy to his disturbing way of living. It’s giving God complex, acting like he’s so smart for this ‘two steps ahead’ where he is above the ‘ants’. Just no. He’s just a weirdo that’s good at getting attention. 

• Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I don't believe this, I think he pulled a Taylor Swift and just co-opted the speculation.

This. He himself laughed when he pulled a similar gimmick last year and people believed him :laughga:

Nikocado is a very intelligent person, which has always been obvious, his goofy persona is clearly a character, but I don't believe for a second that he "planned" to become obese and then lose weight to shock people, and "study" their reaction :ladyhaha:

I think he got fat because his mukbang videos led him there, and he simply didn't care about the idea of gaining weight. He probably thought it was an easy way to get money, specially when he realized that people on YouTube love to "hate-watch" obese content creators. 

He exploited that niche to his own benefit, and never bothered to lose the weight, because he probably was just ok being fat, lol. I think what made a difference for him was his "beef" with Penguinz0 :reductive:

When that creator made a video on him, he got very large amounts of hate. Moreso than ever before, because Penguinz0's audience isn't particularly bright, and most of them couldn't tell that Nikocado was playing a character. 

He then got to hangout with other creators, like MeatCanyon, etc, and I'm sure he felt a certain way by seeing all these people who were smart and cool, just like him, be appreciated for who they are, while he was still somehow trapped in his character and the negative attention he received from it :iamfair:. He knew that his weight was primarily the reason behind most of the hate he was getting, and he just wanted to regain some norlmacy in his life :partysick:

The hate basically got under his skin, and it started affecting his mental health, IMO, and he lost the weight to feel good about himself again, IN MY OPINION. This was not a "masterplan", lol. 

But I love him as a creator, I think he's super funny, and I'm glad he could change his life around :firega:

HEART OF EVER-FROST