💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will Gaga sing Judas and Bloody Mary at the LG7 Ball?

Noah

Featured Posts

Tomiel25

And Government H0okah and Heavy Metal Lover also :grr:

i can't speak english but i can if you like
  • YAAAS 3

Gorehound
1 hour ago, Noah said:

Both of these Songs went insanely viral after the Chromatica Ball and either of those two will be the first (or second) Song from Born This Way to reach 1 Billion Streams. They're two of Gagas most recognizable Songs with the young demographic. So.. will they be added? Are we gonna get a sickening Abracadabra x Judas Mashup?

ugh I hope so! :pray:

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, Tomiel25 said:

And Government H0okah and Heavy Metal Lover also :grr:

imagine the collapse if HML made a return!! :giveup:

I'm fine, Ta

Anderson123

I'm here for LG7 in full because I love when she gives the album the space it deserves but also hoping for some fan favorites and surprises. 

PartySick

Bloody Mary came back for the JWT and Judas returned for Enigma. Gotta figure if she's reaching back into her discography, she'll grab something else.

My money's honestly on Heavy Metal Lover. It's time :music:

I just hope to god it's an arena tour, I won't do another stadium run :icant: dropping hundreds of dollars to be ten times farther away that you would be in an arena? No ma'am.

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • YAAAS 2

Controversiaga

Judas no

mary yes

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

2School4Cool

She better!! I’ve never seen her do Judas live, it would fit in so well with the dark era she’s going for, as would BM

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

In my already planned fanmade LG7 tour setlist* there is Judas indeed 

* 10 LG7 tracks +

Just Dance, Paparazzi, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Million Reasons, Shallow, 911

My guess is Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, Judas, Bloody Mary, (insert one ARTPOP song), Shallow, Stupid Love, Rain on Me, DWAS, then 10 or 11 LG7 songs

Edited by 2School4Cool
See The Best In Everyone

DopeEnigma

I don’t doubt for a second Gaga will revisit the classics this time around, I feel this era will be brilliant in its own way but come the tour she will want to bring these on the setlist too. I think after the tour Gaga will be focused on her marriage and kids etc so she’ll want to make it a definitive moment. Almost like a sweet farewell to the early part of her career. 

Edited by DopeEnigma

HermesGr

Its streaming era. Of course she will.

It will be something like 8 LG7 tracks +

Bad Romance, Bloody Mary, Judas, Heavy metal lover, Born this way, Poker face, (piano: DWAS, Shallow, ARTW,) Electric Chapel (my bet cause the rocky sound), Government Hooker, Replay, Stupid Love, Rain on me (i pray for Marry the night but idk)

Do i want much? 🥺 

Jack3257

I hope Gaga does some medleys on this tour so we can get more fan-favorites in, especially if she does a couple mashed up with LG7 songs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

Bloody Mary for sure! Judas, Government Hooker, and Heavy Metal Lover might as well be in the list, too. 

phantasmas
8 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

I hope Gaga does some medleys on this tour so we can get more fan-favorites in, especially if she does a couple mashed up with LG7 songs.

im thinking she will perform all singles before LG7 as medleys and perform newer music in full 

edit: i know this will be true because my mom works at Netflix

Edited by phantasmas
Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1