charts

Spotify: DWAS 11m streams/day - Gaga 6th most listened

Debithius

Featured Posts

Gaga and Bruno Mars are still killing it with DWAS, pulling in a massive 11 million streams every day on Spotify. The song's holding strong at #1 worldwide and has just climbed back to #2 in the US a few days ago, with 2.2 million daily streams. Their collab is clearly still a fan favorite and showing no signs of slowing down :messga:

Gaga also surpassed Sabrina as the 8th most listened artist on Spotify with 83.5 million monthly listeners.

Update: In less than a day, Gaga jumped from the 8th most listened to the 6th most listened artist on Spotify.

Edited by Debithius
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

• Debithius changed the title to Spotify: DWAS hits 11 million daily streams
3 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Gaga and Bruno Mars are still killing it with DWAS, pulling in a massive 11 million streams every day on Spotify. The song's holding strong at #1 worldwide and has just climbed back to #2 in the US a few days ago, with 2.2 million daily streams. Their collab is clearly still a fan favorite and showing no signs of slowing down :messga:

DWAS also keeps the #2 spot on TTH (Spotify's biggest playlist) while Billie's BOAF gets the #1 spot and Taste by Sabrina falls down to #3.

Edited by Debithius

Snejana

ouuu are we about to enter another imperial phase from gar :bradley: a global smash hit, a future boxoffice success with fad and an incoming POP album :bradley:

so happy for her, she truly deserves all the success and peace in her personal life :bradley: im getting emotional :bradley:

• Love 2

Economy
19 hours ago, Debithius said:

Yes it is good :kiss:

Good, I wasnt sure :ohno:

Economy

Jokes aside I wish it went #1 in USA and in my Country (Canada)

She already got #1 on global chart. Thats amazing but shes never gonna have a strong legacy in that chart cuz it got introduced so late in her career

The US hot 100 will count more for her legacy accomplishments at this point and I wanna see her slay in it :enigma:

killme89
19 hours ago, Mathjus said:

#1 is good? right? 

I can’t with this fan base lmao 

• Debithius changed the title to Spotify Update: DWAS 11m streams/day - Gaga 6th most listened
SimonBaetens
20 hours ago, Mathjus said:

#1 is good? right? 

#69 is better

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • YAAAS 1

• Debithius changed the title to Spotify: DWAS 11m streams/day - Gaga 6th most listened
Debithius
Just now, SimonBaetens said:

#69 is better

Or 666

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Economy
42 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Or 666

42 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

#69 is better

20 hours ago, Mathjus said:

#1 is good? right? 

Not sure about #1 but really anywhere in the bubbling under and your set. :coffee: