💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

“Surprise Project” = Original LG7?

OMonster

Featured Posts

gagzus

As I said in an early post in another thread, the earliest she mentioned the special project was June 13th 2023 on instagram, before any mention of LG7 whatsoever even.

And in the vogue interview they said she was STILL working on it at the time of the interview (just before the Olympics), so my theory is she’s been working on the Broadway musical she always wanted to make and she’s been working on it as long as, if not longer than, LG7.

I feel like since she’s made a big deal to mention that’s she’s writing AND producing this project (she never said she was singing it) I think we could easily have a new age Cabaret style musical coming (probably jazz not pop).

My guess is we’ll see it released and become her main project as a writer and a producer during what I feel is gonna be a long break after this album, so she can focus on having a family. 

JoanneMonster

The secret project can’t be a solo jazz/ballads album, because she knows her audience and if it was that she wouldn’t tease it like that, knowing her fans:billie:

it’s probably something else that we dont expect, probably involving other people if there is so much secretism

I See You

JoanneMonster
4 hours ago, chathonnete said:

I also remember that in a Youtube video Gaga did with Nikki Tutorial in 2019, she said she was gonna release a classical piano album aside from her next album (Chromatica then). However she never did it. Maybe she kept that idea for later ? I personally think Gaga would totally fit making a classical voice/piano EP or album :heart:

she never said that? I dont remember that

I remember her sayibg something like that but as a joke, dont remember where

I See You

eddyjeddy

Guys it’s going to be a double album, here’s why:

Pre Eras Hair usually determines the vibe of the next album will be - we saw this with ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica

CBT/Recently - she’s been rocking black hair - direct reference to LG7 aesthetics

though she’s also been rocking blonde hair/DWS hair for Paris and recent Venice trip - direct reference to her being the classy “Lady” she wants GP to perceive her

then she had black and white hair for Jazz Shows where white was more dominant than the black - when she’s performing some jazz/ballads and when she’s performing some of the pop songs acoustic

I have a feeling LG7 will be called Gaga then an EP to follow (secret project) called LADY - two seperate cd/vinyl publications that could play as a variant for sales

(Mother did wish she wants to release all music at once ;) )

(imagine going to Walmart and Gaga is sold out while plenty of stock for LADY :trollga:)

Edited by eddyjeddy
But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense

chathonnete
On 9/7/2024 at 2:46 AM, JoanneMonster said:

she never said that? I dont remember that

I remember her sayibg something like that but as a joke, dont remember where

She said it in the nikki tutorial video in 2019. Idk at what timing however ! 

Maybe she said it as a joke, but it doesn't feel like one, why would it be ?