💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Your expectations on LG7 lead single

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Okay guys, what's your expectation for new Lady Gaga lead single ? :vegas:

Commercial ? Experimental ? Pop / dance ? ballad ? Industrial techno pop ? rock ?

My own takes is that the song she played during the Vogue interview (the 'old school Gaga banger') will be lead single. I mean she played in right after DWAS on purpose I think. Her bangers are usually radio friendly, catchy and iconic. So could see this as lead single (keeping the experimental stuff for the album next year)

Edited by monketsharona

Luna Lovegood

bad romance 2.0 infused with judas essence and a sprinkle of bloody mary 

govhookery-stan-twitter.gif

luna’s advocate
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Butters Stotch

I'm so happy to say that this is the first time I have no expectations at all on Gaga's music, and it feels great!! :heart:

I'm just excited because she seems so happy and at a place where creating started being fun and something she enjoyed again, and I wanna see what she was able to do with all that joy.

I'm ready to enjoy it whatever it is and however it sounds :vegas:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 6

HelloHangoverz

To be honest, "old school Gaga banger" doesn't fit with Abracadabra or Notorious Being to me....I think it fits Dance In The Shadow best, which fortunately for me is my favourite of the snippets so far. PRAYING

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 7

Stefanotta

I expect nothing less but “a la 2011 Gaga” smashing radio hit with banger bass pumping verses like Alejandro/Bad Romance/911, super catchy chorus like in Poker Face and experimental EDM bridge as in Marry the Night or Judas.

Themes and lyrics dark as hell, as in 911 or Bloody Mary with dark and haunting imagery.

+ accompanying MV in style of her previous work, as seen in GUY and Alejandro, a short spectale movie

Edited by Stefanotta
'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Love 1

Head Empty

My favorite songs usually aren't released as singles. So I'm expecting a great song but the real bangers will probably come in february :giveup:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • YAAAS 2

HelloHangoverz
25 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

My favorite songs usually aren't released as singles. So I'm expecting a great song but the real bangers will probably come in february :giveup:

Interscope are so risk averse it's insane. Imagine if Alice, Replay or Sine From Above had been chosen as lead singles from Chromatica

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

julz

Gaga's songs with howling (is howling the right word :laughga:) always hits hard, Bad Romance and Shallow have that... So i kinda expect that same element in the lead single. I also expect something grand sounding with eerieness. I also think that it will talk about love of oneself, and not about a lover. 

CautiousLurker

I want it to be fierce, I want it to be cvnt, I want it to be an instant certified classic banger that gives me a shot of adrenaline any time I listen to it, clears my skin, cures my depression, gives me a beach body that gives ANY man an instant erection. I want it to pump me up so hard I have no choice but to go out into the world and slay like no one has ever slayed before, fulfil my dreams, get my coin, never be single again, achieve immortality and conquer the universe the way I was always meant to :firega:

I also want it to make it so I don't gain weight from junk food :cyanlights:

Edited by CautiousLurker
Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

madmagical6

I think the part in the article about 'classic old Gaga' could fit with abracadabra. I think it could end up being the bad romance of the album. 

Experimental and just Gaga.

Sounding "ominous' would fit aswell. We've only heard a small snippet but the AbracadabRAH is giving RAH RAH AH AH AH :firega:

Edited by madmagical6

chewing on pearls
36 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Interscope are so risk averse it's insane. Imagine if Alice, Replay or Sine From Above had been chosen as lead singles from Chromatica

would have loved to see an insanely chaotic video for sine from above with sir elton and Gaga on chromatica being freaky

• Like 1

scheisseJK

Better have no expectations.. :laughga:but im here for less commercial but more old Gaga style

I hope she will choose  most commerciall and catchy from the album as the 2nd single to build again hype after Christmas break

like ariana did this year and she did with ROM

nath4gaga2

I don't mind I think I will like it whatever! Would rather it not be a ballad though, DWAS scratched that itch for me