Republicanne 8,026 Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 Okay but what are his predictions on DWAS third week numbers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,193 Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 1 hour ago, FATCAT said: That’s awesome! But if we don’t actually get out and vote, anything is possible. This assumes people get out and put pen to paper & don’t stay home! Yes! Don't get complacent everyone. Make this prediction a reality by voting. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neroneau 1,017 Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 1 hour ago, Borisapillar said: When was he wrong? He was also wrong in 2016. Said Hillary will win , and when trump won he was like “I was about the popular votes not the college 🥸” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ROHKEUS 677 Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 44 minutes ago, Neroneau said: He was also wrong in 2016. Said Hillary will win , and when trump won he was like “I was about the popular votes not the college 🥸” I’m not a fan of him but he wasn’t wrong in 2016. When he finalized his prediction for 2016, also in a video for NYT he said Trump would win, he also said it in other news outlets. Can you show the source for when he said she would win? In love with chaos depressed by fate. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 5, 2024 Author Share Posted September 5, 2024 Updated the OP with a video of him explaining the logic for this method this cycle. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DopeEnigma 1,852 Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 5 hours ago, Neroneau said: He was also wrong in 2016. Said Hillary will win , and when trump won he was like “I was about the popular votes not the college 🥸” This simply isn’t true. Lichtman was one of if not the only one who predicted Trump would win in 2016, you’re getting him confused with Nate Silver who backtracked when Trump won after basically saying it was a given Hillary would win. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squidward T 2,472 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 The New York Times? They’re bias, next Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
raragaga 8,119 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 xoxo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 6, 2024 Author Share Posted September 6, 2024 1 hour ago, Squidward T said: The New York Times? They’re bias, next He just collaborated with them for the video. He is a professor…. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,151 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 10 hours ago, Red said: He lost me at “almost” Same tbh. And by the way, SCOTUS could change it like how it happened in 2000. So we not just need to vote out there. We need to supervise, to make sure that there are no mistakes. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,991 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 I don't buy his whole "keys" thing but that might be because I've been listening to Republican podcasts and they hate him so my head sponge is soaking up the skepticism His fued with Nate Silver is funny though Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 6, 2024 Author Share Posted September 6, 2024 15 minutes ago, PartySick said: I don't buy his whole "keys" thing but that might be because I've been listening to Republican podcasts and they hate him so my head sponge is soaking up the skepticism His fued with Nate Silver is funny though Nate Silver on Peter Thiel’s payroll and you can clearly tell. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ROHKEUS 677 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 13 minutes ago, PartySick said: I don't buy his whole "keys" thing but that might be because I've been listening to Republican podcasts and they hate him so my head sponge is soaking up the skepticism His fued with Nate Silver is funny though Why you listen to Republican Podcasts? Just out of curiosity, I’m not judging or anything. I try to listen to multiple sources but I tend to listen to progressive to mainstream, I can’t stomach right-wing media. In love with chaos depressed by fate. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,991 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: Nate Silver on Peter Thiel’s payroll and you can clearly tell. I don't really know much about him other than he runs FiveThirtyEight and likes to gamble but there are some serious cat fights going on in the political world 8 minutes ago, ROHKEUS said: Why you listen to Republican Podcasts? Just out of curiosity, I’m not judging or anything. I try to listen to multiple sources but I tend to listen to progressive to mainstream, I can’t stomach right-wing media. Mostly 'cause hopium exhausts me and I'm sprinting away from the "oh she's got this" feeling. It's sobering to ignore all the Democratic "yasss" content in favor of the "gee, I dunno guys, it's tight and it's tough" stuff But also 'cause I have about 8 hours to fill every day at work and I'm jumping between audiobooks and political podcasts lmao. When I say "Republican podcasts", I mean people like The Bulwark. Real conservatives that despise Trump and are actively working to get Kamala elected. They have interesting takes and it's good to step outside my own little leftist echo chamber every once in a while to get in some alternate ways of thinking that I don't despise and won't make my skin crawl One of them, Sarah Longwell, from the few times I've heard her go off, I kinda have to stan the last rant I listened to she was pissed that more Republicans wouldn't just be honest and go a step beyond disavowing Trump to actively support Harris. And these are people who've worked on campaigns before. One of the hosts worked with Obama as a script writer I believe. Dunno, still learning them This isn't an endorsement of them though, idk if they have any scandals, they're just fun to listen to Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadioIsOurs 13,876 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 Again, the dems shouldn't be thinking that this is going to be any easier yet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.