💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

ChromaticaBoy’s Adventure at Venice Film Festival 2024

ChromaticaBoy

Featured Posts

Red

Loving the first person exclusive tea

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
34 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Thanks for sharing! It was nice to know about your experience and I’m happy for you, you were so close to Gaga in such a special moment in her life! And your mom seems to be the sweetest! 

Thank you so much! This morning, after we came home from Venice, I put my heart into writing this post. I’m happy to know you enjoyed it!

My mom? She’s like a baby, she’s so sweet and funny. I had to tell her to stop screaming “Gaga” when the film ended and everybody was applauding, I think she called Gaga for the entire 11 minutes standing ovation:ladyhaha: and she even told me that at one point Gaga looked at her:cheeky:

• Love 2

Nessun Dorma
25 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Thank you so much! This morning, after we came home from Venice, I put my heart into writing this post. I’m happy to know you enjoyed it!

My mom? She’s like a baby, she’s so sweet and funny. I had to tell her to stop screaming “Gaga” when the film ended and everybody was applauding, I think she called Gaga for the entire 11 minutes standing ovation:ladyhaha: and she even told me that at one point Gaga looked at her:cheeky:

Lmao! I’m imagining the scene “mom stop screaming!” but Gaga looks at her and then she screams even louder :ladyhaha:totally relatable! This is going to be a day you two will remember forever :heart:

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Lmao! I’m imagining the scene “mom stop screaming!” but Gaga looks at her and then she screams even louder :ladyhaha:totally relatable! This is going to be a day you two will remember forever :heart:

That’s exactly how it went:ladyhaha: and yes, this day surely is going to be unforgettable! Thank you for your kind words :heart:

• Love 1