movie

Joker 2 receives 11 minute standing ovation at Venice

mamo

Featured Posts

elijahfan
6 hours ago, xanny said:

I don't think it's that deep.

Yes, honestly I really didn’t have to post that, but that was an observation towards him that kinda built up all day. He obviously has an incredible career so he must be doing something right. I’m still not standing by what he did to Todd Haynes tho, but then again we might not know the full picture.

elijahfan
5 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

yall need to accept this wont be as big as ASIB 

her omnipresence was insane during ASIB

making this movie somewhat musical is going to divide joker fans - i honestly almost wish they had done the movie with no music 

It’s also getting quite obvious she’s not as much in the film as they let everyone believe. It’s also not her debut anymore. Let’s be real, this is one of the most anticipated films of the year so it will be big, but a lot of big movies don’t necessarily make an ASIB-sized cultural smash and that’s ok.

Levine

If 18 minutes is the longest in venice history, then by logic 11 minutes it's not "average" like someone said. 

But some of you entered in the negative era so I get it. But no, 11 minutes are amazing expecially for a movie like this.