Naomi Campbell throws shade at Anna Wintour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

"The other lady" :toofunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • LMAO 1

RenegAde

Yall think this is cute and iconic like every other rude behaviour naomi displays but having a reputation of always being late when you're in your 50s and have been in the industry this long is not cute at all.

Can't tell if this was a friendly exchange between them but I remember one of the kardashians showing up late to some Ana wintour event and nobody was having it. The internet and its different standards for different people is weird.

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Chlorine

Anna threw shade first saying Naomi is “often late” which is completely unprofessional to do in that setting. Naomi rightfully threw the shade right back. :coffee: 

Hydrangea
3 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

Anna threw shade first saying Naomi is “often late” which is completely unprofessional to do in that setting. Naomi rightfully threw the shade right back. :coffee: 

Is it shade if it’s just a factual statement?

I’m a bad friend

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

What's unprofessional is having the habbit of showing up late  in the first place.

Edited by RenegAde

Chlorine
40 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

Is it shade if it’s just a factual statement?

Yes, shade isn’t shade if it’s not factual, shade is the delivery and the context.