💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy Perry talks oral on Call Her Daddy preview

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

likeitrough

I just want someone to ask her who produced the album. Every artist talks about their producers. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8

Red

Why is she talking like she’s single? I’m confused

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ladle Ghoulash

Her life story is genuinely interesting. Shame her music doesn’t reflect that whatsoever.

• Like 2

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

Why she looks fake since WW and try to look like something shes not idk

Probably midlife crisis, it is a real mental health issue tbh. Probably missing the carefree days before she becomes a mother?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Blackout19

She thinks she's funny, but she's not

Edited by Blackout19
Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 5

dit

She is always scream :cryga: My eardrums cannot take it just like it cannot take her bad music lately :cryga: 

• Like 4

Kimmo

Your single just got canceled, sucking D should be the last of your worries right now ma’am…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91lz01akx3ie4mqpp8mjnwtukebktzu9etlgl0um0k&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 3

gagzus

I never can understand how she’s is middle aged and still has the knowledge and personality of a 20 year old

• Like 2

gagzus
26 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

I just want someone to ask her who produced the album. Every artist talks about their producers. 

I imagine her PR team that comes to these interviews will have a specific statement saying they aren’t allowed to ask about Luke or bring it up else they will pull the interview.

27monster27
21 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Her life story is genuinely interesting. Shame her music doesn’t reflect that whatsoever.

See she did this on Witness and Smile, but she (and her team probably) only focused on stuff they thought would be more commercial. What a shame.

he/him/his

27monster27
5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I never can understand how she’s is middle aged and still has the knowledge and personality of a 20 year old

There are a lot of things to criticize Katy for but IMO this isn't one of them. Her, Gwen, Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc. have proved that being bubbly and/or fun does not simply have to equate to being younger.

he/him/his
  • Like 3

gagzus
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

There are a lot of things to criticize Katy for but IMO this isn't one of them. Her, Gwen, Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc. have proved that being bubbly and/or fun does not simply have to equate to being younger.

Being bubbly is one thing, but not being able to hold intelligent conversation is another. I’ve never seen her have one in an interview tbh. Unlike the others.

Also not you putting Madonna who’s notoriously sarcastic and brash not bubbly and Beyoncé who’s not been bubbly since the mid 2000s and doesn’t even do interviews at all now