Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga announces LG7 1st single coming this OCTOBER!

Lampost

Featured Posts

luftikuzzz

I wonder why she's so open about her hotel. Could it be that she WANTS fans to surround the hotel so that she can make more teasers or even show snippets? Similar to what she did in Paris. Or even do something completely crazy that no one expects - she's a genius and knows that the whole world is watching her.

Suspicious Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Like 4
  • Shook 8

andy232000
2 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

It’s actually happening!!! The way her team has put together an immaculate roll out with DWAS and Joker and now this single!! 

Honestly THIS is what has me the most surprised. Like Mr.Incompetente Campbell did this??? Oh I might have to shut up and applaud him for once. 

No but seriously, releasing a surprise buzz single with a universally loved artist, with a romatic undertone, RIGHT before the most anticipated film of the year, also heavy with romantic undertone, and then have the lead single piggybacking the inminente success of said film, only to have the album to pull the last stop….incredible strategy. 

The only nit pic here is that they need to make sure the LG7 talk wont cannibalize the Joker press. She should talk about the album just a little to keep us on edge, but without distracting from the movie and soundtrack. If they manage to do that, oh miss Bobby I’ll give you  flowers for once  

• YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

Chromatography

why did she tease it months ago then? it kills the hype 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

why did she tease it months ago then? it kills the hype 

i mean the hype is clearly not dead lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 7

eunino
14 minutes ago, luftikuzzz said:

I wonder why she's so open about her hotel. Could it be that she WANTS fans to surround the hotel so that she can make more teasers or even show snippets? Similar to what she did in Paris. Or even do something completely crazy that no one expects - she's a genius and knows that the whole world is watching her.

Suspicious Season 9 GIF by The Office

It is not going to be possible though. The entrance of the hotel is upfront the canal. They would need to have their boats. I have stayed there last year. :vegas:

• LMAO 4

lg5

See how she teases the date a month before but nothing else? Very demure, very mindful. She’s not like these other girls, posting half the song in snippets 6 weeks before the release. She will post a 5 second snippet a week before to keep the hype. Very mindful 

• LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Sneaky Oliver

So is it safe to assume LG7 the album is coming in November?

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Battle 4 Ur Life
3 hours ago, ObezyankaNol said:

black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

R.I.P Aline Borel :holdmyhand: (Brazilian meme icon who was shot and died last year)

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • Sad 4

Battle 4 Ur Life
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

CRYING, SHAKING, THROWING UP

bSDMmE6ed1fxe8cLgn9oc-GbqGR2hVSJ0xoEg-5O

I Love how we always use this gif every time a new LG Era starts. It’s so accurate! I’m saving it for sure! Lol :pawsup:

It’s literally OUR DAY TODAY

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Edonis

The way I've been GAPING for the last 4 hours since the announcement 430086543_WAP-Copy.gif

I can't ****ing stop, LG7 is coming and I'm so excited  430086543_WAP-Copy.gif

I'm so ready to shake my ass to some new demon bops 430086543_WAP-Copy.gif

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

27monster27

I thought this would be 2025 for sure! This double era is gonna be interesting. Maybe my hopes for Lady Gaga giving us a Blonde Ambition style tour that supports a regular album and a soundtrack could actually happen. :pray:

he/him/his

• Jase unfeatured this topic