Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga featured in Bill Gates Netflix documentary (out Sept 18th)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RAMROD

• Ladle Ghoulash

• Sunny

• Real Panda

NarlesLM
2 hours ago, buzzkill said:

And my brazilian a** cannot see it 

Bitch me too.

It's the price we pay for battleing the evil  :pawsup:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

chromaticainmyhead
4 minutes ago, FREEPALESTINE said:

this looks like a capitalist nightmare

who isn't a capitalist

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Real Panda
50 minutes ago, NarlesLM said:

Bitch me too.

It's the price we pay for battleing the evil  :pawsup:

Reject False Icons

Come on, now you’re saying Bill is a saint cause he invited Gaga on her documentary :icant: you are swallowing the cheapest greenwashing PR gimmick ever :ororomunroe:

Billionaires are not your friends, If Bill wanted to do all the **** he says he would have attacked the main problem, he just does these bits of help to improve his image 

Edited by Reject False Icons

lastpopicon

I honestly don't care about this :oops: Should I hate the men because he's a billionaire? i mean, Gaga is very close to becoming one herself, should I start hating her too? Idk, feels forced.

The melody that you choose can rescue you

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

I honestly don't care about this :oops: Should I hate the men because he's a billionaire? i mean, Gaga is very close to becoming one herself, should I start hating her too? Idk, feels forced.

Hating someone cos they're simply wealthy is so overrated as a trait tbh 

There need to be an actual good reason to hate. Like I get it if you hate Elon for example.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lastpopicon
Just now, RAMROD said:

Hating someone cos they're simply wealthy is so overrated as a trait tbh 

There need to be an actual good reason to hate. Like I get it if you hate Elon for example.

never understood that mindset honestly because it just feels forced, I can't hate on another person just because they are more successful than me, it can be a billionaire or some regular person, personally can't do it because I can't judge someone only based on their money, that's wild to me. 

Tax them, that's the healthy response, because I wholeheartedly agree these people have way too much money, but it's not up to me to judge or hate them, well, unless it's people like Elon because he's a hateful pr*ck that just sows division  :smh:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2

Sunny
6 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

never understood that mindset honestly because it just feels forced, I can't hate on another person just because they are more successful than me, it can be a billionaire or some regular person, personally can't do it because I can't judge someone only based on their money, that's wild to me. 

Tax them, that's the healthy response, because I wholeheartedly agree these people have way too much money, but it's not up to me to judge or hate them, well, unless it's people like Elon because he's a hateful pr*ck that just sows division  :smh:

There are multiple reasons as to why to hate Bill Gates. Should I praise him for donating money, most likely to launder it or gain "good credit". No, but good for him. The money he donates to 3rd world countries is the money he got from exploiting workers.

Just because he is rich doesn't make him qualified to talk about certain topics, let alone saving the world. You can not become a billionaire ethically in any way, it has nothing to do with real success but by exploiting people, evading taxes, monopolies, coming from wealth (like Bill Gates), corruption etc.

This alone makes me "hate" him, every billionaire is a terrible person. If they weren't, they wouldn't be a billionaire.

Gaga is nowhere near the wealth and influence Bill Gates, Tom Cook and the rest have.

I like dancin', and ponies....

Axl Jax
5 minutes ago, Sunny said:

There are multiple reasons as to why to hate Bill Gates. Should I praise him for donating money, most likely to launder it or gain "good credit". No, but good for him. The money he donates to 3rd world countries is the money he got from exploiting workers.

Just because he is rich doesn't make him qualified to talk about certain topics, let alone saving the world. You can not become a billionaire ethically in any way, it has nothing to do with real success but by exploiting people, evading taxes, monopolies, coming from wealth (like Bill Gates), corruption etc.

This alone makes me "hate" him, every billionaire is a terrible person. If they weren't, they wouldn't be a billionaire.

Gaga is nowhere near the wealth and influence Bill Gates, Tom Cook and the rest have.

Bill Gates gives me the creeps, I remember his interview about Epstein with his weird inappropriate smirking and the whole "well he's dead now so we've got to be careful" when asked about his association with him... and the way he and Melinda smiled when he was like "if you think this pandemic was bad then pandemic 2 is gonna be way worse" or something along those lines. My gut tells me he's not as much as a Saint as he makes out.

Sunny
6 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

Bill Gates gives me the creeps, I remember his interview about Epstein with his weird inappropriate smirking and the whole "well he's dead now so we've got to be careful" when asked about his association with him... and the way he and Melinda smiled when he was like "if you think this pandemic was bad then pandemic 2 is gonna be way worse" or something along those lines. My gut tells me he's not as much as a Saint as he makes out.

Oh he's definitely not a saint, more like the devil incarnate. He met with Epstein many times, and profited off of the pandemic

00epgates1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg?year=201

I like dancin', and ponies....