💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Joker: Folie à Deux - NEW CLIP - Venice Film Festival 2024

CyanDante

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

if there is still people left on this planet thinking that she is not talented or doesn't deserve any of the accolades, this will change them

Edited by chromaticainmyhead
fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Thanks 4

PartySick
6 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Oscar for Best Supporting Vocal Fry :franminervini:

:lmao:

I recently, for no specific reason, started noticing vocal fry and it's been insanely annoying :icant:

Gaga's the only person that can get away with it :icant:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • LMAO 1

CyanDante
9 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

if there is still people left on this planet thinking that she is not talented or doesn't deserve any of the accolades, this will change them

I honestly feel she has nothing left to prove anymore. Her work speaks for it self :legend:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1

Helxig

I'm not gonna watch this or any more until it comes out.. but if her name in the movie is Lee I CAN'T because that is my name :air: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

A Very Gaga Holida
14 hours ago, PartySick said:

:lmao:

I recently, for no specific reason, started noticing vocal fry and it's been insanely annoying :icant:

Gaga's the only person that can get away with it :icant:

How? Her old voice was nearly 100% vocal fry until like 2015 :ladyhaha: well maybe not 100% cause we’ve had a million shades and accents, but her most recognizable voice was the one with the vocal fry

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida

A Very Gaga Holida
53 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm not gonna watch this or any more until it comes out.. but if her name in the movie is Lee I CAN'T because that is my name :air: 

I can see you in the theater, going “yeah?” everytime someone says Lee in the movie :deadbanana:

• LMAO 1

CyanDante
6 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

How? Her old voice was nearly 100% vocal fry until like 2015 :ladyhaha: well maybe not 100% cause we’ve had a million shades and accents, but her most recognizable voice was the one with the vocal fry

You mean, this? :icant: The vocal fry has always been there :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

That second 'PURPLE' always gets me everytime :brat:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • LMAO 3

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

You mean, this? :icant: The vocal fry has always been there :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

That second 'PURPLE' always gets me everytime :brat:

I thought exactly about that lmaooooooooo

• YAAAS 1

Helxig
48 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I can see you in the theater, going “yeah?” everytime someone says Lee in the movie :deadbanana:

Oh listen, you have no idea. It is bad enough with my stupid ass one syllable name just in general. Any word that ends with 'ly' happiLEE, quickLEE, words like liason.. I have two workmates named Holly, I used to work with a girl named Haley and we would use the walkie talkies and when they called her name it sounds like hey-lee. I'm constantly either turning around for nothing, or not responding when people actually are calling my name :alsemanche:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1

PartySick
On 9/4/2024 at 7:38 AM, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I kinda went on a Gaga detox for the last year or so and I've been getting more into political stuff, including entire podcasts about public speaking and vocal techniques for speaking. The HATE that vocal fry has within those people and now that I'm clicking back into Gaga it's kinda jarring :ladyhaha:

Not in a bad way, obvi :diane:

Just in a "I never really noticed it this much" way :diane:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!