achievement

Gaga now 9th on Spotify, 80m monthly!!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

River

She did that with Drunk With A Smile

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Phantomhive

80m cause of one song is crazy. She literally has the same number of monthly listeners taylor had when i went to her spotify page to block her shortly after the release of midnights :enigma:

In I fly on wings of winter.
  • Like 1

Amiley810

I love Lady Gaga and I think she will forever be an icon. People will look back on her legacy and be amazed and sad that they didn't support her as fiercely as other female artists who were extremely popular in her time... BUT... I do think that this success is due to it being a collaboration with Bruno Mars, one of the worlds biggest music stars. again I hope that isn't the case but Bruno Mars is notorious for clearing charts so this is definitely partly because of that. Again I hope I'm proven wrong when LG7 is released but that is my theory. Don't be mad at me!

• Like 3

Starmie25
20 minutes ago, Amiley810 said:

BUT... I do think that this success is due to it being a collaboration with Bruno Mars, one

Gaga is one of the world's biggest stars too. Hell, she sold out STADIUMS 2 years ago. And even before DWAS she was just under 60m listeners. Y'all got put some respect on her name ☠️

• Thanks 1

julz
7 minutes ago, Amiley810 said:

I love Lady Gaga and I think she will forever be an icon. People will look back on her legacy and be amazed and sad that they didn't support her as fiercely as other female artists who were extremely popular in her time... BUT... I do think that this success is due to it being a collaboration with Bruno Mars, one of the worlds biggest music stars. again I hope that isn't the case but Bruno Mars is notorious for clearing charts so this is definitely partly because of that. Again I hope I'm proven wrong when LG7 is released but that is my theory. Don't be mad at me!

Bruno Mars being in this song definitely helped. He did started making the song and invited Gaga to finish it, so it is okay to say "Thanks Bruno!" for this big success of Gaga. Bruno wanted to duet with Gaga for so long, so I think he is very happy it finally happened, and the song went off really well, helping them both

• Like 2

King of the Fall

Things have shaped up perfectly so far, I don't see a reason not to strike while the iron is hot and start the rollout for LG7 very soon. As others have said, there is not any real danger of her suffering from overexposure.

Feels like she has been gone for ages and Chromatica was never a full era, the hype for another big Gaga comeback is unreal right now. The only reason I could see her waiting a bit longer is not to step on her single with Bruno

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1