Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Joker: Folie à Deux - Venice premiere official thread

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

Rocketno10
23 minutes ago, River said:

I'm scareddddddddddd :cryga:

so far Venice was tough for all the new movies, even Angelina JoLee was bashed :traumatica:

I was at least 50 min of clapping aviation :patrizia:

I think performances wise we are very safe just from the clip they release along! She’s IN character! 

julz

I am already imagining what Gaga will wear... it does not seem to be a dress like ASIB-Venice. I kinda feel that she will wear pants bec i feel that she would still allow Phoenix to have the bigger spotlight, and wearing pants alongside him will make them look partners in crime. 

elijahfan
10 hours ago, MDevacelli said:

Is there any press event before the premiere? That conference she attended wearing a white dress with Bradley at the ASIB Venice premiere, was it before or after? I'm excited to see more looks! :enigma:

The film is shown to the press in the morning, then the press conference happens in the afternoon and the big red carpet premiere event is in the evening.

• Like 5

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Red and black is out! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1

Rocketno10
50 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Somebody knows how many hours until the first reviews are out? 

We will probably see the first wave of reaction hitting internet around 5 Am? Official embargo won’t lift till the red carpet I think. But the first waves of reaction and commentary will give us a sense of how the movie will be praised by critics :saladga:

IM SO EFFING NERVOUS OMG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jnick8

I can’t wait to look back at this and think - we were on the brink of another great era 🥰🤟

Edited by Jnick8
Grammar
  • Love 3

JoanneMonster

Do we know the time of the press conference?? I remember watching a livestream for the ASIB one. I feel like we have very little info abt everything

I See You

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

We will probably see the first wave of reaction hitting internet around 5 Am? Official embargo won’t lift till the red carpet I think. But the first waves of reaction and commentary will give us a sense of how the movie will be praised by critics :saladga:

IM SO EFFING NERVOUS OMG

Embargo lifting that early?! Oprah we have a masterpiece! HOG was kept shut until it was out in theaters basically. :air:

RAMROD

13 HOURS!! :giveup:  :stupidoreo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

mdance4life
4 hours ago, Jnick8 said:

I can’t wait to look back at this and think - we were on the brink of another great era 🥰🤟

This is important! It’s an era not like any other. It’s been mysterious a vague, yet, ever present. This has been calculated. And this crescendo from teases earlier in year, to everything currently like Olympics and snippets, to DWAS, to Joker FAD and lead coming… it’s just feeling all too cohesive now despite the starvation from us. We’re going to look back on this for sure. What an exciting part of witnessing an era being born!

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1