celeb

MIA is selling “shields” for Wi-Fi & 5G waves

Kimmo

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Sorry to see this mental illness happening... but the poncho kinda f*cks. 

Just buy organza fabric by the yard/metre and made it yourself frfr  :cheeky:  :brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Babel
17 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Tbf, since she went off the deep end, idk if she’s really making good music *anymore* 🪦

Her 2022 album Mata is very solid work

Westerosi

episode 16 friends GIF

wrap GIF

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Battle 4 Ur Life

brainwashing attracts similar until you can’t tell anyone apart.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Killa

Girl went coocoo for God

But let me order One jockstrap shield so i can protect me balls from the government

• YAAAS 1

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Just buy organza fabric by the yard/metre and made it yourself frfr  :cheeky:  :brat:

Is the organza fabric made with their bespoke liquid chrome effect Copper fabric? In which there is no better way to stay protected on the streets with its unique atomic structure, copper offering exceptional electrical conductivity, deflecting electromagnetic waves such as Wi-Fi & 5G with up to 99.999% shielding effectiveness? Will it protect me from the numerous risks linked to electromagnetic radiation, restoring my autonomy and freedom?

Didn't think so, sweaty. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 3

Scarlet Witch

“A poncho..?”

”you’ll take what I pick and you’ll like it”

Axl Jax

Why does being worried about the potential unknown effects of 5G make you a trump supporter? (In response to some comments here)

Typical Americans thinking everything revolves around them! 🙄 the fact that people play into the whole "you're either group A or group B" is terrifying

Edited by Axl Jax
  • LMAO 2

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

Why does being worried about the potential unknown effects of 5G make you a trump supporter? (In response to some comments here)

Typical Americans thinking everything revolves around them! 🙄 the fact that people play into the whole "you're either group A or group B" is terrifying

She has proudly and openly talked about her support for Trump multiple times in the past few years lol maybe try to get your facts in order before posting a reply?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Axl Jax
17 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She has proudly and openly talked about her support for Trump multiple times in the past few years lol maybe try to get your facts in order before posting a reply?

It's not just that though, I see similar stuff all the time on this site... everyone has to be two categories, I don't even talk about some of my opinions cos people will say I'm a trump supporter and I'm not even American and couldn't care less 😂 

chromaticainmyhead

Just wait and see how in six months there is a whole online store just like "Gooop". Wouldn't be surprised if she makes more money with this than her music lol

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay