music news

HDD: The race between Sabrina and Travis Scott for #1 has not yet been settled

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

:messga:

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Sad 1

bionic

they need to hurry up and make the announcement so i know its safe to return the 50 copies of short and sweet i bought

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 9

Lucas

Every time Billboard delay their chart reveal I can't help but think that some payola is happening behind the scenes..

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

bionic
Just now, Lucas said:

Anytime Billboard delay their chart reveal I can't help but think that some payola is happening behind the scenes..

yes 'charts delayed' definitely means 'we are accepting bribes'

buy bionic
  • Like 3

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Every time Billboard delay their chart reveal I can't help but think that some payola is happening behind the scenes..

this is HDD, they post projections. even when Billboard was late, HDD always had their projections on time so it's weird.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

A Very Gaga Holida

I don’t really like Expresso but dammmmnnnnn I hope she wins, not him omg

weed

I don't even understand how it's that close.. she had like a 100k lead and he drops some variants and suddenly he got 100k more sales? ok....

Hope it's Sabrina

Teletubby
Just now, weed said:

I don't even understand how it's that close.. she had like a 100k lead and he drops some variants and suddenly he got 100k more sales? ok....

he already had 190k pure sales from 2 digital variants and 1 CD and then he dropped 6 more variants.

• Shook 1

weed
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

he already had 190k pure sales from 2 digital variants and 1 CD and then he dropped 6 more variants.

oh wow he's a pure sales force... would've expected him a streaming-based artist but he's literally N/A in the Apple Music top 100. Hate him hope he loses

Teletubby
Just now, weed said:

oh wow he's a pure sales force...

i'm not sure if he's pure sales force or fraud:reductive:

TortureMeOnReplay
20 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

i'm not sure if he's pure sales force or fraud:reductive:

It's a bunch of straight guys that think they'll make a fortune one day because they have an "exclusive vinyl" they can sell online. 

smitherz

Honestly really impressive showing from Travis Scott 👀 especially considering it’s a 10 year old mixtape and this is essentially a re-release for streaming