Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Getting ready for the Scheiße era? :flutter:

I'm down for three more singles. I don't get why everyone is wanting BTW era to end now that the singles aren't becoming hits. Beyonce kept making singles and videos and nobody complained. I still want more songs to be interpreted with videos. I love Born This Way, and it's not that I don't want new music, but I'm just not done with this era yet.

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

Bleaching my hair! Scalp burning like a champ. A real blond loves a#PeroxideShot.

... ouch. I don't get why she does it still. Personal preference, I guess.

I'm down for three more singles. I don't get why everyone is wanting BTW era to end now that the singles aren't becoming hits. Beyonce kept making singles and videos and nobody complained. I still want more songs to be interpreted with videos. I love Born This Way, and it's not that I don't want new music, but I'm just not done with this era yet.

I feel the same way. I think some songs still deserve to get out there (cough Americano :cry:).

3 points in and ready for more

Americano

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

NOTE TO BLEACHED BLONDES WHO ARE TONING: do not fear the sting of toner! Wait five minutes and it's just so painful your scalp will numb.

Edited by Americano

Lion Heart

Getting ready for the Scheiße era? :flutter:

HML 1NIOF.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lmao everyone's so desperate for tour dates, next single, etc and she keeps tweeting random things such as cooking and hair

wait a sec, is she hinting at Hair for next single? lol

Edited by Math

stop thinking shes hinting things!! shes just tweeting about dying her hair and cooking... she can do normal things too guys she isnt a vending machine here to do nothing but pop out material :P I actually kinda like these kinds of tweets.. makes her seem so much more human compared to other artists like LMFAO who only release advertising/spam tweets :party:

stop thinking shes hinting things!! shes just tweeting about dying her hair and cooking... she can do normal things too guys she isnt a vending machine here to do nothing but pop out material :P I actually kinda like these kinds of tweets.. makes her seem so much more human compared to other artists like LMFAO who only release advertising/spam tweets :party: