Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

RoadToLove

I know she won't, she wants to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

although they would be a nice surprise.

no, she'll be at new york pressing the new years ball.

Well some time around then a least, I remember last NYE we thought we were getting dates :flop: it's getting kind of ridiculous now

SebaMonster

Monsters,... Black Jesus † Amen Fashion, Marry the Night and Yoü And I are Gaga's three favourites... Okay? :P

dontbesweet

no, she'll be at new york pressing the new years ball.

omg bu wen da borl goz dwn shes layk "OR ME GOD AM TELLEN U ORL ME D8Z IN A SECEND" ND DEN SHOUTS EM OUT 1 BY 1.

bornthiswayball

omg bu wen da borl goz dwn shes layk "OR ME GOD AM TELLEN U ORL ME D8Z IN A SECEND" ND DEN SHOUTS EM OUT 1 BY 1.

hahaha thatd be super hard if she IS going for 450 dates, and the show ends at 12:15

she didnt tweet yet today...maybe a BIG tweet later??

and no tweet yesterday... :nacho: :excited:

Bloody Mary

Right before Lady Gaga performs tonight, monsters are going to trend MarryTheNewYear. Let's make this happen! :ok:

Right before Lady Gaga performs tonight, monsters are going to trend MarryTheNewYear. Let's make this happen! :ok:

**** Yes! :) Legendary

Americano

@ladygaga

I cant even quite describe what tonight felt like. Sort of poetic madness. A dream come true. Moments recalling a leather taking the subway.

@ladygaga

My new years resolution: Never be afraid to be kicked in the teeth. Let the blood and the bruises define your legacy. - Lady Gaga 2012
Edited by Americano

Bloody Mary

"My new years resolution: Never be afraid to be kicked in the teeth. Let the blood and the bruises define your legacy. - Lady Gaga 2012"

My new favorite quote from her. I just got them on my phone because I have her Twitter synced up to my texts :lol: