Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Not here for another Alejandro mess

hope nothing alike

I thought Alejandro was amazing, idk.

3 points in and ready for more

EGOT2027

I still love how she spent 3 days filming a comercial (just as long as most of her videos.) It's like saying suck it Interscope!!! You wouldn't let me make a Scheisse music video, so I'm doing something more extravagant. Gosh I love her!!!

It sounds to me like she means she was messing around on set.

What was her latest tweet? :S

"Gagaklein is a wrap. 3 days of debauchery. Is it wrong to have fun when your working? Boys boys boys."

papergangster

I still love how she spent 3 days filming a comercial (just as long as most of her videos.) It's like saying suck it Interscope!!! You wouldn't let me make a Scheisse music video, so I'm doing something more extravagant. Gosh I love her!!!

But not

Considering Steven Klein, yes.

Sometimes I think Gaga completely misses all the stan wars. I really hope, if she ever does see them, she actually does say something about it.

She probably is actually involved in the stan wars :toofunny:

papergangster

YAY, NOTHING FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE LIKE ME. :party:

Yay you :party:

She probably is actually involved in the stan wars

I wouldn't doubt it :dead:

Does anyone get the vibe she was sleeping around with people while filming this commercial? :creepflop:

No....but really she said debauchery and then "boys boys boys" :toofunny:

Does anyone get the vibe she was sleeping around with people while filming this commercial? :creepflop:

No....but really she said debauchery and then "boys boys boys"

:toofloppy:

If she wanted to do a video for ****, it would happen. If Interscope said no, she would just use her own $$$$ to make it.

Edited by jmdmonster

Flippy

I figure the whole tweet pretty much implies that the ad will feature plenty of attractive men-folk :lol:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22