Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

I don't see what's so bad about smoking a joint to relax :shrug:. It's not like she's falling out of clubs every night. She is a good role model imo.

CoolTrainerTerry

She's always been open about those things though, and she's said before that she doesn't want other people to do d--gs just because she does.

I don't see what's so bad about smoking a joint to relax :shrug:. It's not like she's falling out of clubs every night. She is a good role model imo.

True..

Smokers of any kind have none of my respect.

cr2NH.gif

Edited by omglion

Smokers of any kind have none of my respect.

cr2NH.gif

Okay.

Anyway the way I see it, Gaga is just being herself. I wouldn't want her to put on this squeaky clean image.

Edited by BabyDoll

Okay.

Anyway the way I see it, Gaga is just being herself. I wouldn't want her to put on this squeaky clean image.

Animals in their natural habitat have been known to pick up fermented group off the ground, gather around other animals, and get "drunk." In moderation it does no harm, it is actually good for you and comes with health benefits.

There has been no signs of animals smoking up joints. Smoking overall is the most retarded thing in the world. Who would PURPOSEFULLY harm their body and lessen the years in their life dramatically. On top of that, loosing control of your actions in exchange for "a pleasurable short term experience" is a sucker's bet and just not logical AT ALL.

On top of that, if you're buying mary j not grown here in the u.s., you are contributing to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people across the border. And I would know as I live right across from it. Bloodshed. Shootings. Beheadings. Every single day.

It's stupid to say the least.

Animals in their natural habitat have been known to pick up fermented group off the ground, gather around other animals, and get "drunk." In moderation it does no harm, it is actually good for you and comes with health benefits.

There has been no signs of animals smoking up joints. Smoking overall is the most retarded thing in the world. Who would PURPOSEFULLY harm their body and lessen the years in their life dramatically. On top of that, loosing control of your actions in exchange for "a pleasurable short term experience" is a sucker's bet and just not logical AT ALL.

On top of that, if you're buying mary j not grown here in the u.s., you are contributing to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people across the border. And I would know as I live right across from it. Bloodshed. Shootings. Beheadings. Every single day.

It's stupid to say the least.

I wasn't arguing with you. You don't need to defend your opinion. It's fine that you don't support smoking.

AbuHassan1992

I think it's wrong to not respect those who smoke, but It's okay to have no respect for the IDEA and ACT of smoking. I don't support smoking, but it's not like I automatically HATE a person wen I see him/her smoke

I think it's wrong to not respect those who smoke, but It's okay to have no respect for the IDEA and ACT of smoking. I don't support smoking, but it's not like I automatically HATE a person wen I see him/her smoke

This. I don't want to come off like I hate people.

Everyone of course is free to do as they see fit.

6gjE6.gif

Edited by omglion

Kermit the frog

Has anyone seen Cher's tweets? She's rambling on about how The Greatest Thing has leaked...

LOL, she doesn't really know when to shout her mouth, does she?

Has it really leaked? :eek: