❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

I don't agree with fake. But I do lol when people say "she's so sweet" and "she's down to earth" "she's so nice and fresh."

She's a cursing mild mannered girl who makes inappropriate jokes. I like her but she ain't sweet :)

Those are all the reasons why she's so down to earth though. Gaga does EXACTLY the same. Just because you do those things doesnt mean you can't be sweet/nice/down to earth.

Thank god she said something. Hopefully the Twitter Monsters will lay off Adele. Embarrassing bunch of apes.

Darkstains

That's how being a Queen is done. Another reason why Gaga is an amazing role model :legend:

Edited by Darkstains

That tweet was a real '**** you' to everyone saying Gaga called Adele fat, she hates her, and she is jealous. Brilliant.

I know it's great, I just hope the press and media pick up on the tweet!

I know it's great, I just hope the press and media pick up on the tweet!

If they did, they'd probably twist it anyway, and say it was all done in distaste.

If they did, they'd probably twist it anyway, and say it was all done in distaste.

Good point, I could imagine them saying she is being fake

The media probably won't pick up on it because it presents Gaga in a positive light and squashes one of their feuds they are desperately trying to make happen... Even though Gaga's said nice things about Adele before.

gagaismywhore

That tweet was a real '**** you' to everyone saying Gaga called Adele fat, she hates her, and she is jealous. Brilliant.

My first reaction when I saw her tweet. :yes: I know she really means it, but I also think she said it to shut people incase they started saying she was jealous or bitter about Adele winning.

My first reaction when I saw her tweet. :yes: I know she really means it, but I also think she said it to shut people incase they started saying she was jealous or bitter about Adele winning.

Yer I do think it was for both reasons :D